Thread: removing towers. How?

removing towers. How?

I want to remove some lesser Ql towers that i placed. How do you remove tower that you own.

With the limit of only 4 towers, it will really stink if you can not at a later time remove then add a higher ql tower

Pretty sure you target them and type /tower remove, If not I susoect it will be in the help (/tower help)

I thought the limit was 5 controllers?
    Dont you think I look like Geordie from Star Trek?
    <-----------------------------------------------------------
    Actually I look more of a cross between him and Picard don't I?

It depends on the toon's level. And yes, targeting the tower and typing either /tower remove or /tower terminate (I forget the exact command) will make the tower in question go boom.

(And yes, the ground does shake like it did in the trailer).

Some info...

/tower terminate, and you need to be the same or higher in rank to raise others towers.

Max 5 controllers per org, and they are NOT counted in the tower per char number.

1@50, 2@100, 3@150 and 4@200
    Dhur the Ninja Pirate NT!

The max controllers is not so much amount total as it is 1 of each type of controller, that being I, II, III VI, V.
    "When in doubt... explode" - me
    "Keep your friends close, but keep your enemies even closer." - I have no idea
    "People disagree with me. I just ignore them." - Linus Torvalds, regarding the use of C++ for the Linux kernel
    "Join the army, travel the world, meet new interesting people and kill them."
    "If it looks easy, it's tough. If it looks tough, it's damn well impossible." - Stockmayer's Theorem
    "It's not the fall that kills you, it's the landing." - IRuleThe.net