Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is it possible to unregister NW?

Re: Is it possible to unregister NW?

why even keep your AO account active at all? Since you seem to hate the game that much, it just seems silly to keep playing it, dont ya think?

Originally posted by Smoochies
    I'm going to return it to the store. Not even close to being worth the $20.00 in my opinion.
    Tranceptor - Level 220/30/?? Omni Solitus Godfather - Nemesis of Chaos - /born July 2001, still going strong(ish)
    Twincaliber - Level 220/11 Omni Atrox Vanguard
    Kansho - Level 206+/14 Omni Opifex MA
    Sakayuri - Level 165+ Omni Solitus Crat.
    Unimusha - L132+ Omni Solitus Soldier
    Kryozz - L41+ Omni Nanomage NT
    Twelvegauge - L19+ Omni Solitus Trader
    Kasima - L13+ Omni Solitus Doctor

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.”

Originally posted by Calaneil
    Actually, FC has said several times why it's not available for download.

They need the retail recognition for the project. If they had it available for download, so many people would buy it online and not from a retail outlet, meaning retailers wouldn't ever carry the companies games on their shelves.
    hehe I really need to read the boards more before I start posting. I had been away from the boards for a while, and this post was made before i read the one by April, so sorry about that everyone.

Hugs

lilnymph
    Lilnymph - Clan Fixer - RK1
    lilnymph wrote on November 21st, 2003 08:01:01:
    You may take our postcount threads, but you will never take our FREEDOM!!!!!
    Originally posted by Cz
    The post count is mine! All mine! Mwahahahah!

40.476190476190474% of me is a huge nerd! How about you?
    Style over Substance

on returning games

Something that has always worked for me. Is what most credit card companies have in some form or another "purchase protection" i by all my games on a credit card. Because if i don't like it or is sux0rs is some way, i can and will return it and get my money back, or better yet not pay them at all. And Games stores know that if you threaten to call you credit card company and have them stop payment or retract payment, they will take it back. Theres really nothing they can do about it, unless the laws have changed recently.

Originally posted by Metalynx
    You allready spent yer cash..why not keep it. People ***** and whine and moan and cry and rant and rave about how Crappy AO is. Either Quit or shut up if you dont like it.

Now, how do I comment on that without it looking like im being as hypocrytical as he is?

I bought NW for the Org and Tower Advantages thats worth $20 to me :/
    If you can't beat them, Hit them in the face with a wrench

Rubirango

Re: on returning games

Originally posted by sorrow
    Something that has always worked for me. Is what most credit card companies have in some form or another "purchase protection" i by all my games on a credit card. Because if i don't like it or is sux0rs is some way, i can and will return it and get my money back, or better yet not pay them at all. And Games stores know that if you threaten to call you credit card company and have them stop payment or retract payment, they will take it back. Theres really nothing they can do about it, unless the laws have changed recently.

Sounds ot me like you could buy any game you wanted, copy it/get CD keys then phone your CC company say "I didnt like this game" and get them to cancel the payment if the Store doesnt take it back... No skin off your nose.

Sounds to me like stealing in essence.
    If you can't beat them, Hit them in the face with a wrench

Rubirango

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12