Thread: Wow nice XP from mission doors!?!

Wow nice XP from mission doors!?!

I noticed a funny thing today in a team mission that had alot of locked doors. They where giving nice xp when you disarmed them. Mainly we got 15-25k xp / door but a few gave up to 50k xp for unlocking them. This was and a QL 190 team mission and we loved it. Thank you Funcom

You never know.
    I've had rats pop out of doors. (How in the world does that happen?) Doors are a secretive species.
    [QAETUS]-[FIRST ORDER]
    Qaetus the Chain Insurance Claim Caster
    ‘I asked God for strength that I might achieve; I was made weak that I might learn humbly to obey.
    I asked for help that I might do greater things; I was given infirmity that I might do better things.
    I asked for riches that I might be happy; I was given poverty that I might be wise.
    I asked for all things that I might enjoy life; I was given life that I might enjoy all things.
    I got nothing that I asked for, but everything I had hoped for. Despite myself, my prayers were answered. I am among all men most richly blessed.’

My favourite type of chest is a locked trapped one. The XP from those is better than the XP I get from killing a red.

Cheers,

~R~

At least people realize how lucrative unlocking doors and chests and disarming traps. We fixers have been trying to tell you for too long.

If doors were giving you up to 50k, a disarmed trap would give 100k+.

So next time your in a mission, give a few second before you run onto the next room and let the Fixer (at lvl100+ usually the only person with sufficient B&E, not to mention Trap Disarm and Perception) check, unlock and disarm the trapped chest or door.
    http://community.anarchy-online.com/...1/name/xaielao
    "Yea, I've got your information.. you got my money?"
    Proud member of 3305 Local
    A non-GA Fixer, and pround of it!

Fergus ~ 27 Soldier (after wipe) ~ Test
    "No escaping pain! You belong to me.." Megadeath-Skin o' my Teeth

Fion ~ 25 Opi MA (after wipe) ~ Test
    "Woh look at that MOB! Think I can take it? *SMACK* OUCH!"

Originally posted by Fion
    At least people realize how lucrative unlocking doors and chests and disarming traps. We fixers have been trying to tell you for too long.

If doors were giving you up to 50k, a disarmed trap would give 100k+.

So next time your in a mission, give a few second before you run onto the next room and let the Fixer (at lvl100+ usually the only person with sufficient B&E, not to mention Trap Disarm and Perception) check, unlock and disarm the trapped chest or door.
    Just to defend fixers...not all fixers spend their ip on trap&disarm and break&entry...my fixer has to cast stack the odds to be able to open chests, and she's tl5. She doesn't loot, she leads (never out of range unless you are the one away or FC hits with that bug) and she doesn't evac if aggroed. Just making sure people understand that not all fixers are like THAT.

I dont think he ment it as a negative thing that fixers can open door and chests, but quite the opposite.

wha? do agents never up those skills? or does anybody play agent anymore... i guess as rare as an ip point is too the average agent, i would understand if at higher lvls, they gave it up entirely...

Until u hit like level 190, those skills mean u have to take ip from other skills.

Gold thats not how it has to be. You have the freedom of choice and you can max all those skills every level if you so want to.

400 or 500 BE is enough for 200 missions? and nobody does 200 missions do they, around 191s or so..

Unless you need uber BE now?

I got 450k from a door in a ql 188 mission 2 days ago.
    Other doors and chests actually make you lose xp tho....

"You lost 42945 xp"
    "You gain 1324 xp as a side bonus!"

Does anyone know if we actually get/lose the xp, or is this just a display bug?
    Satyrika - 207 Metaphysicist
    Satyrella - 200 Martial Artist