Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New zones for just hunting?

I love your idea Krystanova, a couple of 'un-terraformed' zones would rock, let's get outdoor hunting back on track!

Well... I haven't wanted to post this, because I was hoping a dev may respond to us, but here's what I got from Cz:

Originally posted by Krystanova
    I had a quick question about the missing zones. I posted on the forum how this would be a great time to introduce a few of them, since there is a valid storyline reason (expansion of notum operations and terraforming of new regions) to do so, and since we could make hunting a viable option again.

The main point is: are there any plans on bringing any of the "missing zones" online in the near future? A booster pack, maybe? Or in Shadowlands?
    The response:

Originally posted by Cz
    There are no plans on releasing new outdoor playfields as part of any patches, and I can't give any more information on the content of Shadowlands or other expansions yet.

It's already been said that the City of Jobe and The Reck should be part of the Shadowlands expansion.
    I found this tremendously disappointing. However, this response doesn't indicate that it's a dead issue, just that they won't be releasing these maps to us for FREE in a patch. Honestly, I didn't expect that anyway... I was thinking they would be made available in a booster pack down the road, either before or shortly after Shadowlands.
    Rhiannon "Krystanova" Pourier
    Xenobiologist and Explorer, 179 Adventurer
    Explorer 100%, Achiever 53%, Socializer 47%, Killer 0%

Visit Faunlore: Rubi-Kan Wildlife, the Anarchy Online bestiary!

Bump

Too bad Cz is on vacation though

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12