Thread: "it Takes Guts To Wear A Dress" : )>

Talking "it Takes Guts To Wear A Dress" : )>

For awile now, Ive been noticing that somthing like 70% of the clothing in the game, is devoted to the female charicters.
    now given, this is just a game. But the selection of clothing for guys seems to be kind of OVER minimal.
    with that said. I purpose that some clothing be added to the stores. Im not asking for much, but Maybe some T-shirts or so. And my main reson for this thread...
    KILTS! I think Kilts would ad some style (and ALOT of fun) to Anarchy Online.
    Good old Plaid Kilts with Boots. I've had many of ppl (friends and strangers) agree with me that they would be a cool addition.

So I urge an and ALL who aree with me Replie to this thread so that FC is sure not to miss it.
    And If you have another Idea for clothing, feel free to add it here : )

Ketak
    (The Kilt wearing Fixer)

"A dress aye?...If I were wearing a dress, Youd still have both your arms."
    Cyphix: 202 Crat

Hey- what a cool idea. Future kilts. I dig it.

The long kilts- though. The old fashion, pre-Industrial Revolution kilts. Like the guy had in Highlander. Those rock.
    k- This message has been reviewed by intrusive goons searching for "evil-doers".

Bump for more clothes

ps. Im not really interested in those girly kilts, but more clothes never the less :P
    "Yesterday we bowed before kings and bent our necks to emperors, today we kneel only before truth"

I would like to see hats.

But anyways the reason you have alot of Dresses is that funcom hasne't figured out how to make toons with open coats.

I think i wouldn't have buying my trench coat irl if i had to wear it button'd up all the time.
    ~I am the Virtual Virus

Originally posted by Centurion3
    Bump for more clothes

ps. Im not really interested in those girly kilts, but more clothes never the less :P
    can I be around when you tell a scotsman he is wearing a "girly kilt"?

hugs

lilnymph
    Lilnymph - Clan Fixer - RK1
    lilnymph wrote on November 21st, 2003 08:01:01:
    You may take our postcount threads, but you will never take our FREEDOM!!!!!
    Originally posted by Cz
    The post count is mine! All mine! Mwahahahah!

40.476190476190474% of me is a huge nerd! How about you?
    Style over Substance

Originally posted by lilnymph

can I be around when you tell a scotsman he is wearing a "girly kilt"?

hugs

lilnymph
    I'd like to watch that incident too.....:P
    .: Naraya :.

<me> AAAHAHAHAHA Look at that girly scottish feman wearing a skirt!

<scottish berserker> WHAT???

<me> Err... Lilnymph made me say it.
    "Yesterday we bowed before kings and bent our necks to emperors, today we kneel only before truth"

/me lclutches his sides and rolls around laughing as he watches poor cent get his arms torn off by a man showing way too much hairy leg :P
    General Hershel "Kasimir" Jurik

President of Division 9 R.S.G.E

Fixer
    RK-1

Braumiester of the Pagan Bartenders, wielder of dual SSo8s

Stealer of hearts, creds, and anything not nailed down!

Oooh. Then I can have a flying Atrox MP in a kilt, using one of those pets as bagpipe...

I'll say that again. Flying Atrox in kilt.

A real kilt wearer wears nothing underneath
    Seid. Clan Nano Technician, Atlantean
    Proud member of Opposing Force ( Website )
    Seid's Hideout : Home of the Friends List Tool
    I would like to see a mail system in AO, for letters, money and goods, and with mail order !

Can we get some skull caps or head bandanas for us brothers in the game please?