Thread: CZ...re: Fixer Changes 14.7- Is this supposed to happen?

CZ...re: Fixer Changes 14.7- Is this supposed to happen?

I had something wierd happen last night and I wanna share.

I'm a 113 (112 at the time of this) Fixer. Last night I and some guildies level 107-124 got together for a group. We had no doc, so agreed we should take it light- QL 170ish missions.

Well, just so happened I can pull 168s at level 112. So I'm elected to roll the mission. Our goal is a team mission either in PM near 20k, or BS near Home. I choose 80% difficulty, bad/order/money.

5 missions pop up. Mission #1 was a "get item" type mission, loots showed as QL 168, location was for ~1000, 2500 in PM (eye camp, just north of 20k). Perfect! I highlight it and accept the mission...and as I'm looking for a second I get asked, "Dude, why'd you pick a mission in Belial?" Well, I'm confused. Maybe I grabbed the wrong one, right? Happens. Tell everyone to delete it, roll another, same sliders.

5 new missions..number 2 is for almost the same exact spot, same QL. I VERY carefully triple check to make sure I have it right...and select. Within seconds I'm being yelled at for picking a mission in East Fouls Plain. WTF? Am I nuts?

OK one last try..same sliders, only diference is I'm getting mad..I CAN'T have selected the wrong mission twice, especially after I checked THREE times...so I do another one..5 missions...#1 is a QL 168 in the same basic location...I select it...wow! It's still in PM. Mind you...the sliders were still 80%, bad/order/money. This is important. We go through the mission, fighting vets..OK..masters...OK..Real Mean bully? WTF? Check the mission again..and looky here..suddenly the loot is QL 200...our mission got buffed! A big WTF there..

I'm either insane or the mission terminals are either A) reporting the wrong info; B) changing info after you accept. I think this MAY be related to the little bone we Fixers got thrown, that missions we pull get an added richness..maybe it rerolls all newmissions? CZ if you read this can you confirm/deny/look into/gimme a cookie? Also, has anyone else had anything like this happen?
    General Hershel "Kasimir" Jurik

President of Division 9 R.S.G.E

Fixer
    RK-1

Braumiester of the Pagan Bartenders, wielder of dual SSo8s

Stealer of hearts, creds, and anything not nailed down!

Good job.

*enforce bump*
    "We are not retreating - we are advancing in another Direction."
    Member of the Dragon's Claw - Mercury Dragons

Beach - ".... this is a hospital.... observe silence.... "

just a bump..has anyone else seen this problem?
    General Hershel "Kasimir" Jurik

President of Division 9 R.S.G.E

Fixer
    RK-1

Braumiester of the Pagan Bartenders, wielder of dual SSo8s

Stealer of hearts, creds, and anything not nailed down!

Wink Uber missions

Hi, Ok lets see you are pulling 188 Missions at level 112 -- Im not sure you know or have noticed that when Fixers pull missions from patch 14.* - We get an added bonus on chests and loot off missions of 5%+ at 146 i think mine is 6% --

Now this works out that loot and chests on average from a mission of level 188 results in an overall 9.4 levels higher loot added making a total mission QL of 197.4 ----

If this carrys over too mobs then you are bound to run into the odd Real mean or Ace.. It has happend to me too Im not sure if the intended rate is supposed to increase mob levels in mission or just plain loot. But thing is you could always get another profession to pull the mission and try and see if that works..

Re: Uber missions

Originally posted by GorT
    Hi, Ok lets see you are pulling 188 Missions at level 112 --
    If you read the original post careful you'll see he says 168, not 188. Thats one-six-eight, which is 90% for a level 112 puller. Aint no way in hell RMs and Aces should show up in that. BUUUG!

/J

Red face

Yup my mistake didnt see the 168 ..........Which would make the resulting mission rewards 174.4 which normally as you say would not have any RMs or Aces in -- normally dont come across RMs or aces till 194+ missions thanx for corecting me.... AND NOT flaming my understandable error