Thread: Fellow Engies I need your help on this suggestion.

Unhappy Fellow Engies I need your help on this suggestion.

Fellow Engies, I as well as you all are to the point of exhaustion in asking for some help but please, please lets give one last big shot at this one. Funcom, CZ.......WE BEG YOU PLEASE MAKE US BETTER AT PVP, TRADESKILLS, TOWERS, PET PATHING. It is very hard and frustrating for us engineers that is why less than 3 percent of level 190+ characters in this game are Engies, we suck. Low body development, inferior tradeskills (thought engineers were supposed to be the best at building things, in the real world they design millitary aircraft, great structures, etc..), poor PvP, Poor Evades, POOR CHOICE OF WEAPONS. I do VERY MUCH APPRECIATE the help that you have given us but we need more. Please I along with the fellow engineers in this game beg of you. Give us a HOT, or stronger shields/ac buffs for ourselves that can be used at every level and bought in a shop, give us a weapon that is PRACTICAL and does DAMAGE. Give us one TRADESKILL item that we are BETTER than anyone else at and SOMEBODY actually wants. With notum wars out it is more crucial than ever to address these needs to ensure our survival as a profession. Please help us next patch. CZ thank you for taking the time in our forum to ask us what we needed. Please follow through for us. ALL FELLOW ENGIES AND ENGIE SYMPATHIZERS YOUR SUPPORT IS VERY MUCH APPRECIATED, PLEASE POST SOMETHING, ANYTHING POSITIVE EVEN IF IT IS JUST A "BUMP".
    THANK YOU FOR YOU SUPPORT

BUMP ... engis suck! =(

Try ATROX engi, they are über and quite fun too play for a while, Only se too that you got good Nanopool implant, Atrox suck at that =P
    Last edited by DLS242; Dec 2nd, 2002 at 13:11:33.
    Synaptikk, Adventurer, Omni, RK-1
    Zhaga, Engineer, Omni, RK-1
    Foulplay, Agent, Omni, RK-1

KEEPER OF "ADVBOT" @ RK-1, JOIN!! (read about it)

"Moment of terror is the beginning of life" - Front242