Thread: Post here if you don't have NW

Post here if you don't have NW

...and if you do, tell me where you got it dammit!! >

/me sobs and thinks she might drive to the 3 stores in her area just one more time...
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

Unhappy

i ordered the game from game stop, and they havn't gotten it in yet, i paid for it fully, and every one already has it, except a few pplz.

when i do get it, it's gonna stink, because most of the spots area already taken up.

since i am not in an org, but going to start one with some friends of mine once we all get our copies.

is it only one set of towers per area, or can one teritory have multiple?

i hope there is room to build once i get my copy.

doesn't it stink to watch every one else playing NW, and we don't even have our copies yet?
    this is so anoying.

Funcom stated there are land control areas which can't be occupied yet, and they will turn them on later once more people have the booster. You're not totally out of the fun yet, don't worry!

We started building where we didn't want to because our president didn't get the booster for a long time after release. We ended up building bases in random places, but used them as a starting point to up and take over an Omni base in Belial Forest which is now our main home base. Have faith

Angry Its ordered, lost, refunded...

I pre-ordered it from Digital River. Now they say the order never existed, yet I clearly have a charge on my card.

Since I have no order to cancel (according to them) I have listed Digital River with my bank as a case of fraud, so I got my monies refunded that way anyhow.

Now that I have been reading the boards and talking to my guildies who have it, I have decided not to bother, as there is little point in having it.

Thumbs down

didnt order it and not planning to do it either dont want to pay the xtra shipping costs.
    waiting till its in shops here in holland or there is a downlaod option............................ and if not ah well no NW then.
    .....................11 shops and no luck finding it...............
    hope they do it better with shadowlands.

Originally posted by zeroten
    ....11 shops and no luck finding it...............
    hope they do it better with shadowlands.

yep and the 3 people still playing AO by then, will post about how much better the lagg has gotten.........:P

peace
    cal
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

I live in norway , where they make the god damned game, but do I have NW? nope.....not untill 6th dec.
    I dont mind , I can still defend the towers
    but I am going toget it , hell yeah , its fun!

FS Damn DR & FC, why havent i got my bloody NW cd.. because FC & DR are tooo disorganised. Jeeeze.. I pre-ordered NW weeks & weeks ago I should have had it before the 28th..

BUT NO.. FS, its still Pending Shipment & Backordered..
    Susanooh Nano-Technician
    Level 170
    Shadow Level 0
    Alien Level 2
    (Proud owner of Nullity Sphere Mk I, Mk II, Luxuary Jobe Apt. & Pet Leets) (Atlantean)
    Info
    Equip. & Imp. Layout
    Perks
    History

/born Friday November 2nd 2001

I preorder from funcom about a week or two before NW came out and I got mine on Wednesday. curious how those who preordered before myself have not yet recieved it.
    "When in doubt... explode" - me
    "Keep your friends close, but keep your enemies even closer." - I have no idea
    "People disagree with me. I just ignore them." - Linus Torvalds, regarding the use of C++ for the Linux kernel
    "Join the army, travel the world, meet new interesting people and kill them."
    "If it looks easy, it's tough. If it looks tough, it's damn well impossible." - Stockmayer's Theorem
    "It's not the fall that kills you, it's the landing." - IRuleThe.net

got mine today

I just got mine today. I canceled my order through dr and went with the electronics boutique web site. i ordered friday night other wise i would have had it saturday instead of monday.

I heard someone mention that best buy would not be selling it. Anyone have confirmation on this?
    Jellobiafra General of First Order
    First Order-Cleaning clanners since 29210
    Visit our website to join!!

I pre-ordered mine on 28th August...

You think that might have given DR and Funcom time to work out volumes of boxes required to be produced and delivered (at least +1 for me and to work down a back order queue).

Send DR an e-mail last Tuesday enquiring about the state of my order.. 6 days later - nothing!

I have sent another today... we shall see (I am not hopeful)

I dont have it and was told by DR not to expect it till the 19'th. I will cancel and go with EBGames
    Nitsobar - lvl 219/13 Doc - Equipment - Perks - History
    MrBruce - lvl 204/6 MA - Equipment - Perks - History
    MsHackalot - lvl 123/9 Twink Fixer - Equipment - Perks - History

Veterans of Synergy Factor

Click to email me

Still waiting, not canceling with DR until I see it in the shops (UK)

Luckily there is nothing in NW that I particularly want, but it is the principle of botched release I dislike.

If I preorder a game from the official supplier, and don't get it within a week of others getting it, it seems rather pointless.

I don't have it and I ain't paying for a box of bugs :P I'm waiting until they make it downloadable, there's nearly no point for me to get a few towers anyways

I live in Atlanta and it's now Monday and stores still don't have it.

Funcom, how about posting the name and telephone numbers for your regional distributors so I can call them and find out wtf is going on or where I'll need to fly or drive to buy the box, eh?
    -=STRATAH=-

TFC coup co-conspirator
    Member of The Mocker's Naked, Co-ed, Full contact, Drunken, Synchronized Blitzing Team

-=The Mockers=-

Hereya go.

"This town needs an enema!" The Joker, Jack Nicholson.

" I think I'll perplex him with my slowball" Bugs Bunny

Angry

Give me my NW!!!!!! Still dont have it