Thread: Bug with despawning of mob pets

Bug with despawning of mob pets

Last night when me and my team was playing doing a mission we encountered something quite strange.

in the begining of the mission we met a engineer mob that spawned a slayer droid type 2.
    once we killed the mob the slayer stoped attacking and our doc opened loot window on the engineer and went afk for 15 min.
    in the mean time the bot did not despawn, we tought that this might had something to do with the body still being in the room.
    after those 15 min our doc returend and looted off the body and closed the loot window.
    now this didnt despawn the slayer at all, we tried to attack it and then leave the mission, no good. even calm it, but still no success.
    it just didnt want to despawn. however it didnt aggro either, it just stod there making stupid sounds.

its always fun to have a large slayer stand in the front of the exit door in your mission
    Operation impending doom 2 seems to have started with patch 15.6.5
    12.6 first contact, 14.6 second attempt, 16.6 Invasion of the gabber bots ?
    Old and bitter player, currently playing: Justincase GA4 wearing phix0r
    Originally posted by Cz
    I already saw this thread, but refrained from answering due to the pleasant show of confidence from Lumin.
    Sing a song for FunCom

That's happened to me a lot too, and I didn't even have to go AFK. I'll tell you what's *really* funny, though - trying to predict the next random dialog to come out of a mob's mouth when it fails to aggro you. I stood around a couple weeks ago holding a conversation with a Helper-type bot. Damn thing refused to aggro me. Fifteen minutes. Then I finally smacked it upside its stupid metal head. I wish I'd known about screenshots back then - Okay, so I'm still a n00b.