Thread: Its nice to see that others are getting an advantage that I am not.

Its nice to see that others are getting an advantage that I am not.

Its nice to see that other peoploe are privy to advantage's that I am not, even though I paid the same ammount of money as they dids for the booster pack.

Its nice to see that other people have taking over almost all the land control spots on THE PLANET, while I am still waiting on my backorderd booster.

Its nice to know that I dont have hardly a rats ass chance to push someone out of there land control area cause I dont have anywhere to build my own towers when I finally GET the booster pack and gain the same advantage's to fight back, and I dont belong to a large uber guild. Im a small uber guild, and it seems there is no future for this in AO.

Its nice to know this is an unfair world after all.
    Thank you for the botched job with the booster pack. I know we all appriciate it.
    Nitsobar - lvl 219/13 Doc - Equipment - Perks - History
    MrBruce - lvl 204/6 MA - Equipment - Perks - History
    MsHackalot - lvl 123/9 Twink Fixer - Equipment - Perks - History

Veterans of Synergy Factor

Click to email me

Unhappy

i agree with you, i ordered the game from game stop, and they havn't gotten it in yet, i paid for it fully, and every one already has it, except a few pplz.

when i do get it, it's gonna stink, because most of the spots area already taken up.

since i am not in an org, but going to start one with some friends of mine once we all get our copies.

is it only one set of towers per area, or can one teritory have multiple?

i hope there is room to build once i get my copy.

doesn't it stink to watch every one else playing NW, and we don't even have our copies yet?

See, unlike other games, the 'large uber guild' excuse does not count. I understand how you feel, I don't have my coppy yet either, although many of my guild do, and yes it is one of the largest guilds, and uber in my mind.

But you see, that doesn't matter. Why? Because NO guild can have over 5 towers. So your not going to see one guild dominating most of the land because they cannot.

There are still a lot of notum fields left, but I think your right, the speed at which notum fields were taken, and tower arrays built, was a lot faster then I had expected. But that's fine with me, because I wanna kick some OT arse .
    http://community.anarchy-online.com/...1/name/xaielao
    "Yea, I've got your information.. you got my money?"
    Proud member of 3305 Local
    A non-GA Fixer, and pround of it!

Fergus ~ 27 Soldier (after wipe) ~ Test
    "No escaping pain! You belong to me.." Megadeath-Skin o' my Teeth

Fion ~ 25 Opi MA (after wipe) ~ Test
    "Woh look at that MOB! Think I can take it? *SMACK* OUCH!"

As I understand it, there are many land control areas which are not opened up and "occupiable" if you will

I totally agree it was a lame move to open up land control and launch NW before most of the playerbase even had the booster. I believe Funcom's answer to that was to not open up all of the land control areas and save a bunch for when more people have the booster.

That said, you could also temporarily give Presidency of the guild to somebody with Notum Wars so they can place control towers and you can at least stake claim to SOME land and build from there. Our guild was in the same situation as most others in that our guild president didn't have Notum Wars for a while, and we had to watch all the land control areas we wanted get snatched up while there wasn't anything we could do about it. Our bases are currently not in the best of places strategically, but I guess that just makes it a little more interesting and challenging. Then we build from there, take over other bases which are in spots we want, etc.

I think in the end, it'll be ok.
    Last edited by Sheffy; Dec 1st, 2002 at 20:40:05.