Thread: Fighting in 100%

Fighting in 100%

Im sure this has been brought up a gazzilion times, but something needs to be done.

So here we are defending our dear Tarasque from the evil Omni, fighting somwhere in the hallway in 25%, i attack Tantumzero and start fighting, someone else starts attacking him too so he runs up to 100%. I follow him to continue the fight upstairs but neither him or me can use any specials or offensive nanos.

We fight for a while until i get some crits in and he starts running towards the exit but i dont see any point in following then so i remain still with him aggroed, after a while he comes running back and i continue to shoot at him (he didnt zone out) but now he cant attack me back so after a while i stop and he starts shouting about exploits etc..

Either you can continue the fight as when you enter 75% or you cant fight at all, please fix.
    Gatorojo - Proud member of Apocalypse

Power to the Atrox!

Yeah the same thing happend to me fighting soalitis, am at the top of the stairs he attacks me, i divest, hes runs into 100% and we continue to fight i crit 3-4 times he runs for the door, i follow (killer in me) and get very frustrated when getting the msg "no PvP possible in this area".

Same thing happend with the zone huggers at tower attacks.

Somthing needs to be done.
    Neophyte Louie "Jankkar" Strikz - 167 Evil Trader