Thread: ORG Broken

ORG Broken

My Org could NOT recruit any new members since the last patch.

What ever we tried only resulted in message saying the new member had joined our organization.

But he never did.

We had reported this to a GM. Just posting it here again just in case...

If u need more info, I can be found in game... nick is same as the one I'm using to post this.

Bug can be easily replicated with any higher ranked member of my org.

The invite is not all that is broken.

The /org promote also displays the message, but does not actually do the promotion, as it does not show up in the players information display.

It seems like after the last patch that the /org commands are communicating fine with the chat client, but not with the actual database. Do we need to get the DB2 team on the phone?

Hopefully this is fixed quickly. We had a major get together planned for today for the sole purpose of assigning proper ranks.
    This has made a lot of people change their schedule, and left us wondering why the patch wasn't throughly tested before it was promoted into production.

Thanks,

Dennper

NEED A FIX SOON
    got lots of people waiting now.....

The funny thing is.....

the /org promote command WORKED immediately after the 13.0 patch!

My org's ranks got reset after that patch. We managed to promote the people back to the proper ranks.

But somewhere along the way... it got broken again!!!

Funcom.. please check your releases after 13.0, u might have put in some old code by accident.

it was the mission fix..they know it.....

BUMP...COMEONE this must be very important....much more important than the stupid missions....

yes it's broken

please fix this, it is the last chance this game has in order to be a role playing game.

fix it fix it

Angry YEs FC, FIX ORG's...

Before the patch I was member of a guild, though I was a little careless when I cleaned out my inventory and accidentially changed sides, resulting in loss of guild status and so on. Now it takes 24hrs of REAL time logged in before one can change back.. after some minor problems with the counter resetting it self IF i logged off, I manged to change back (Was omni in the first place) after the patch. Happily looking forward to participate in the guild again, I fast learned it is not working. Sending a petition gave me a very clever answer ...."It's not working we are trying to fix it. Good luck on Rubi-Ka" LIKE I DIDN'T know that?? I know it's not working, I was only interested in learning WHEN you plan to fix it as there are many, even guild leaders who can not return to their guilds
    Elements of Destruction

[Virre lvl 164 Enf ] [Virrefix lvl 50 Fixer] - Part Time Hobby -

[Current Config]

Your answers were split as follows:
    Explorer 66%
    Killer 53%
    Socializer 46%
    Achiever 33%

We Will Miss You Wrangeline

I can't stress the severity of this problem... we are on an enforced recruiting freeze because of this totally stupid problem. FunCom, you take the cake - you havn't even addressed this as an issue in any of your announcements or on your startup page, and this IS a game-breaker.

You MUST fix this AT ONCE! You should patch this today! This is utterly unexcusable and needs to be taken care of immediately. This alone is almost reason enough for me to leave this pathetic beta; you have no idea how frustrating it is to interview new recruits only to have to tell them that "we want to add you, but FunCom broke those functions, so we're not sure when we can add you into our guild - please stay in touch regarding this" and now I've got 15 messages waiting for me each time I log on! Come on already guys, fix this!

Good News

The login screen has been updated with a notice that says Wensday they will be taking down the servers and fixing the orgs. Let's just all cross our fingers that they don't screw this up.

Thankyou..yes..wednesday.......hope it will work then..........thankyou....

Post The mission fix...

Yes indeed it was the mission fix that broke /org code...but how are these two even related? I can't (as a programmer) fathom how mission code could affect /org functions.

Nevertheless, this needs to be fixed pronto...I've got new recruits that are waiting to get in...and if it's slated for Wednesday great.
    General Glenn "Barzillai" Craddock
    Founder & Co-President
    Division 9 RSGE
    ::Serving Omni-Tek::