Thread: Storyline people? or Cosmik, Cz...

Question Storyline people? or Cosmik, Cz...

Okay, players have already commented how decently close Ross' speech he just gave was to RL George W. Bush - was Ross' statement written by the story people long ago or was it modified recently? Just curious to see if this might be sheer coincidence...

yea it sounded familiar
    Elrand clan Trader
    Dreken clan Engineer

President of the Brotherhood of Dawn
    http://www.one2access.com/

"Until then, I ask everyone to remain calm, and not to incite to more violence."

Sounds like W. to me.

Re: Storyline people? or Cosmik, Cz...

Originally posted by stafford
    Okay, players have already commented how decently close Ross' speech he just gave was to RL George W. Bush - was Ross' statement written by the story people long ago or was it modified recently? Just curious to see if this might be sheer coincidence...
    Ross responds to the situation when he's required to. No, we didn't prepare his statement in advance. He likes to wing it.

Maybe Boss Ross' got a li'l bit of Texas in him. He sure does resemble a "Good Ole Boy", Ross does. Yeah, I reckon he's got some Texan roots.

Yo Rag, when will we see some storyline events and player involvement?

I know you're site keeps claiming it's already here... but I'd like to see that in game.

Dunno... that's just me.

Talking Okay, whew...

I was scared there a little. If that speech was written a year ago and FunCom was ACTUALLY foretelling the future, I was going to go hide...

No problem, nice speech, keep up the writing!

Woah someone other than Cosmik and cz in the forums. So there ARE at least 3 funcom employees!
    Snarf: Level 165 Atrox NT

"At one time you were maybe a little useful Snarf. Now you're just being annoying." -- Hawkman

"Well one guy said Atrox was the worst breed for the NT. The other guy said......'You tell that to Snarf....he'll kick your arse!' You are a NT Rockstar!" -- Hemicuda

"Snarf, Snerf, Nerf. It's YOU that brought nerf to NT's you you!" -- Rhayden

"Snarf cuts to the core of the problem like a chainsaw to a bunny rabbit." -- Deaddreamer

Ragnar,

Love the story! When do we get to play?

Scorus

Really, what storyline?

I mean, supposedly there is a "Story team" and "events team" yet they manage to crank out such a small bit of content it amazes me.

I mean, you couldn't even find another job that allows so little to be produced over such a long period of time...

Yes you could

Its called Congress

Well you're right

Good ol' Enron will provide some entertainment for those of us out there that don't fully trust the government.

Who's gonna end up getting screwed?

The higher up the better! Hurray for capitalism!

It gives us the best entertainment