Thread: To The Spvernaut!

Unhappy To The Spvernaut!

Hey man!

Ive beeb playing this game for 10 months!for first 5 all i have was 500k in cash and i could dream about Yalm!Now i am 163 char..now my dream is Dragon Body...which costs 500mil!I have no f**** idea how could i get this ca*****RYING to earn some......bought 3x SF for 20mil....one mantis egg for5....and 3x gold ignots for 500k...=hmmmm 65.550.000....all i had mmmm 68mil!When i asked Superslang he told me 4mil for skillz....upsss to expensive for me!OK....asked u u SAID tips.....i ve made it for me and i gave u 500k....it was 1/4 all i had! Your reaction: /ignored.........what can i say.....if i have known its rude to tip 500k for egg i would give u all i had!

NOT ALL PPL ON RU_BI_KA are rich...but some trying earn some money...i am not beggar but now it seems so!

TY and SORRY......i will sell my egg and give u back ur 4mil!

DERLYN

If you can't afford to pay him his going rate, then why did you have him make it in the first place?

That's like buying that brand new TV or Car, knowing full well you can't make the repayments.

215/15 | Lagerlad Atrox Adventurer | eqp | Mostly indestructible
    214/13 | Xpie Atrox Meta-physicist | eqp | Supernova!
    Member of Ragnarok

He didn't pay his going rate because Svper didn't have a going rate.
    But, I don't think this is very fair. I doubt Svper started tradeskilling to make a profit, and in fact, I think Svper should be happy in the fact that he helped someone! But of course, this is just me.
    [QAETUS]-[FIRST ORDER]
    Qaetus the Chain Insurance Claim Caster
    ‘I asked God for strength that I might achieve; I was made weak that I might learn humbly to obey.
    I asked for help that I might do greater things; I was given infirmity that I might do better things.
    I asked for riches that I might be happy; I was given poverty that I might be wise.
    I asked for all things that I might enjoy life; I was given life that I might enjoy all things.
    I got nothing that I asked for, but everything I had hoped for. Despite myself, my prayers were answered. I am among all men most richly blessed.’