Thread: Low level PvP

Low level PvP

Well I don't really PvP much but there was a battle brewing just now and I headed along to join in. First thing I noticed was that the attack on a level 200 (maybe 150 it don't tell me) base meant I at level 89 could really just watch. In the first attack I just watched until near the end someone finally showed up in my range, in fact the exact same level, and I killed them. Then I waited for the second attack but I realised it was kinda pointless. At one point I was attacking the same person again in a little skirmish before it all kicked off and both our side high levels were healing us so it was kinda pointless. Then as it went on I tried a few more times and well I though "What is the point?" it's not a 1v1 duel or anything close if one of high levels was around they'd helps us out making it horribly one sided, if not one of use would win and then....... well they didn't stop me from attacking their base, cause I cannot, and if I beat them it doesn't matter anyway.
    Well I thought maybe there would be some action like a retaliation strike at one of our low level towers... but the thing is the low level towers give low buffs so no one cares about them.....
    Hmmm so it was fun and furious but I was felling really left out cause I couldn't really achieve anything. Hopefully all this will change when more peeps get the booster, but will it? I mean the QL of the land governs the QL of the towers and the low level towers give lower buffs. And when the low level tower battles start will it just be a case of who has the most higher level buffers with them?
    Onariz

Lower level bases are still created as you are limited by the number and QL of the towes allowed in a particular zone. We have a medium lvl base in BS, we could also arrange for a higher or lower QL base in another location. Thats the only benefit of low lvl bases, plus not everyone is a high level uber guildmember.
    Gimme sammich!!1

Reborn Sammich