Thread: Tower crashes me

Tower crashes me

I don't know wth is going on but I can be anywhere in the game even at different towers and some of our own towers without a problem but when I get within view distance of our 200 tower I crash. And then I cannot log again. Actually my guildies say they can see me log but I just see the loading screen. I hear the enviroment effects but am effectively trapped in a crash loop and each time I relog i have the same problem.

I have been rescued two times already and am in need of another rescuse as I type this.

Is anyone else having this problem?

There were also a couple times where I could run around (probably already crashed) and talking on guild and vicinity and /tells but could not cast a nano and then soon after would crash. I could save myself and log back on but only if I wasn't too close to the main tower.

This has been my only problem with the game in quite some time and it is making NW meaningless to me because I cannot help my guild defends its towers.

Re: Tower crashes me

Originally posted by Novalia
    Is anyone else having this problem?
    Yep. Happened to me in Perpetual Wastelands today. Happened close to some ql200 STORM towers. BTW, I noticed the gas was at 25%. Not sure iof that's relevant.....

had the same problem. but I managed to close all the maps and friends lists and such and voila I was back.
    this also happends to me rarely in very populated areas. it might be related to the map, cause if I close that and my buddy list I can login again with no problem.
    I usualy login to another char to close the different side menus.
    Operation impending doom 2 seems to have started with patch 15.6.5
    12.6 first contact, 14.6 second attempt, 16.6 Invasion of the gabber bots ?
    Old and bitter player, currently playing: Justincase GA4 wearing phix0r
    Originally posted by Cz
    I already saw this thread, but refrained from answering due to the pleasant show of confidence from Lumin.
    Sing a song for FunCom

Well it isn't just my tower that is doing it it happened again tonight TWICE. There we are in the midst of battle when I step a little closer to towers and black screen. Then try to relog and no luck even though I hear the fight music. Try relogging several times and the only time it worked was when I found my ass sitting at reclaim!

I am fighting through the lag like everyone else it is the damn towers!!

Is there a Crash Novalia Tower or something?

FC please investigate this I have sent the bug reports and you have my other 3 crash loops on file.

FIX IT I WANNA PARTICIPATE!!