Thread: CAS making questions!

CAS making questions!

Anybody could explain me exactly what notum fragment/chip i need to make ql 200 CAS!

Always when i was asking i got answer i need ql +174 to make it!
    Yestarday Superslang told me that it is possible to make ql 200 CAS from ql 160 notum if i had exactly 180 nanobots IS IT TRUE?

PLZ could anybody tell me what notum i really need?

160 notum..............180 nanobots???
    161 notum..............181 nanobots??
    ^
    ^
    ^

TY

DERLYN

yes, you can make ql200 CAS armor with ql160 notum pieces/chips. you just need to make sure that you have ql180 Inactive OT Metamorphing Liquid Nanobots. so you can have 2 ql160 chips, or a 160 and a 199 and so on and so forth, as long as your Inactive OT Metamorphing Liquid Nanobots are ql180 and your piece of graft/organic armor is atleast ql199.

hope this helps. btw, i'm tradeskilling atm and can help ya

it's QL162+ not QL160 as you said svpernaut. I have tried it myself since I have tons of the QL180 liquid

Talking

Krabbus is right it's QL162+ to make QL200 CAS.

The rule is simple it's 2 time 10%, so for a QL200 Graft armor you need at least a QL180 Inactive OT Metamorphing Liquid Nanobots (10% of 200 is 20 so 200-20 = 180) and to make it active you need 2 Notum fragment and chip in the 10% so QL162 (10% of 180 = 18, 180-18 = 162)

people keep telling me slag made ql200 cas out of ql160 notum i havnt had the balls or cash to experiment but so far

ql180 nano bots is lowest you can combine with ql200 armor

al161 notum will not combine with the nano bots so ql162 is minium lvl there

maybe if you got 1k skill the ql moves up but it hasnt for me yet so i dunno how slaggie made ql200 out of ql160
    BettyRoss (A) dont ever turn yer back on a shady motha backstab4lyfe
    Gwend (A) The original complete healing engineer
    wtts :: prof ring quests

the "i dont need punctuation" army

and another thing ^^ guy i made cas for today has ql200 nano bots and when i combined the np interface with them it gave me the msg the interface had to be at least ql2 is there a way to upgrade it or a bug :x
    BettyRoss (A) dont ever turn yer back on a shady motha backstab4lyfe
    Gwend (A) The original complete healing engineer
    wtts :: prof ring quests

the "i dont need punctuation" army

Talking

The lowest QL Notum I have ever used to make ql 200 CAS armor is a ql 161 piece. In order to used the QL 161 you must have QL 179 Liquid Nanobots and use QL 199 Organic/Graph Armor. The final set will bump the Armor to QL 200. If you can make the Armor jump 2 QL with final step then you can use QL 160 Notum. But so far all the CAS that I have make has only jumped by 1 QL so I haven't bothered trying to used it on QL 198 Organic/Graph. Ending up with QL 199 CAS would suck
    Jinny "Hodelay" Belote
    Clan Opifex Trader - RK 2
    Proprietor of Hodelay's Boutique

formula i use is armor ql x.9 = nanobots
    nanobots ql x .9 = notum

lowest i have used is 162 notum for a ql200 CAS

and that is using a 180 nanobot
    "There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line."

-==Oscar Levant==-

well from everything i know its 90% of the nanobots which have to be 90% of the graft (90% of 180=162 90% of 200 = 180)

ok

i read many posts with regards to making CAS armor and they are all confusing at best and contradictory many times. so here is a simple question.

could someone please tell me what are ALL the components that I need to collect in order to make a ql 200 CAS helm or legs or bodyarmor and their respective minimum ql for each piece ?

Thank you.

Re: ok

Originally posted by Hollowbyte
    could someone please tell me what are ALL the components that I need to collect in order to make a ql 200 CAS helm or legs or bodyarmor and their respective minimum ql for each piece ?
    To make it easy:
    2 notums chips or fragments QL162+
    1 nanobot liquid QL180+
    1 Organic/Graft Armor piece QL200

cool, i have 1 ql 175, 1 to go.

that explained a lot, thanks

BTW where or how do i obtain the ql 180+ nanobot liquid ? can it be bought in stores similar to carbonum sheets ?

Originally posted by Hollowbyte
    BTW where or how do i obtain the ql 180+ nanobot liquid ? can it be bought in stores similar to carbonum sheets ?
    In the chemistry-terminal in tradesection of any shop (basic, advanced, superior that is)

Re: Re: ok

Originally posted by Krabbus

To make it easy:
    2 notums chips or fragments QL162+
    1 nanobot liquid QL180+
    1 Organic/Graft Armor piece QL200
    Doh. Dont forget the Ncu Interface thing to activate the Nanobots. This is a Unique item for god only knows what reason, so dont stuff it in a bag and forget about it, coz next time you wanna make your CAS, you will have to search your entire INV for the NCU Intetrface, coz you wont be able to buy another one, or trade one