Thread: Extend ingame map w/NW

Extend ingame map w/NW

With the new dimention that NW adds to AO (something that is looooong over due). Its important too be able too see who controls what, when it can be attacked, lvl of towers and location.
    /sarcasm on... Dont get me wrong the pretty colour coordinated triangles on the NW site are informitive, not to mention pretty...oh already did.... BUT /sarcasm off
    Now im not asking for an ingame map that automatically lists who controlls what, when it can be attacked and where it is. What I am suggesting is an in game system (an upgrade too the NW booster) that allows players too scout/recon and mark sites, maybe even enter some notes on the ingame map. Sort of the same as creating a character reference.
    NW is a great new feature of AO (one that I expected last year but....) and the players and orgs. of Rubi-ka should be given the tools too fully particepate in the in the developing war you have designed.
    This would encourage strategic combat, and help to elimenate random tower hunting. Which I think may become a problem....

Pardon the spelling,

Just another random thought brought to you by;

well.. the obvious thing that will happen, is someone will just make a map replacement with land controllable areas.. possibly adding it to the dovve map... i've thought about doing this myself.. but am too busy to take the time.. besides not being high lvl enough to go to all areas.

Level 1 to 300 in 8 Years! Pwn!
    - Join us on Discord! -
    AO WIKI!
    Arcanum!