Thread: Any screens of the new Yalmaha styles?

Talking Any screens of the new Yalmaha styles?

I'd love to see them if anyone has them posted somewhere, theres a variety of yalm paints they give a very limited image of what your yalm is gonna look like, if anyone knows where I can find a few pictures of them, id be very appreciative
    Thanks in advance, Prez

i have vivid red on my yalm, looks pretty cool, i have not seen any new vehicles or paint styles around rk2, so its kinda nice to be unique (for the moment)....i would post a pic but i cant host it anywhere, can send to you if youd like.
    Hailieglade 200 Heavy Combat PoP Star - Proud member of Inner Circle - Omni born on June 18th 2002
    ...after you fix cams can we get a 250 lvl cap? or maybe a 5k token board? for some poetic justice...
    BR 15 CR 2 Sniper / Medic / Engineer - Markov

most people wont be able to afford new planes or paint jobs. if memory serves correctly (its 5 am) costs about 11m for paint and about 64-100 mill for the new planes so good luck.

Can you spell MONEY SINK?

new yalms actually go up to the 230m area, for the stiletto parts.

Originally posted by Oopsicrat
    most people wont be able to afford new planes or paint jobs. if memory serves correctly (its 5 am) costs about 11m for paint and about 64-100 mill for the new planes so good luck.
    Paided 9 mil for mine. Looks sharp.
    Grupurt Division 9 [RSGE] Ret.
    Second Nanomage Agent To Hit Lvl 200 on RK1

RK1

has anyone seen any of the new ground attack vehicles? i dont have NW yet (i live in the uk... sucks to be english) so it'd be nice to know what they are like and how much moolah they are gonna cost me.

--Nexus

Saw one in Ent the other day, they look very cool (quite big actually)

From the beta can tell you that:

They aint cheap
    The reqs are gonna hurt
    Dont you think I look like Geordie from Star Trek?
    <-----------------------------------------------------------
    Actually I look more of a cross between him and Picard don't I?

Saw an Adaga (the same as on display in the shop) and a Red/Blue Manta in Omni-Trade yesterday. Both were a lot bigger than the regular Yalmaha and actually looked the right size for a single person vehicle.

I can see the Adaga selling purely for "my plane is bigger than your plane" bragging rights.
    Turchin - Fat Crat member of Illuminati.

I painted my Yalm Gold just the other day. It added defence and fixed it so that when I go in first person mode it no longer shows the front of my Yalm. Alot of peopel told me it was a waste of money, they may be right, but I still like it.
    http://shotgun.irulethe.net/AO/scrn0162.jpg
    "When in doubt... explode" - me
    "Keep your friends close, but keep your enemies even closer." - I have no idea
    "People disagree with me. I just ignore them." - Linus Torvalds, regarding the use of C++ for the Linux kernel
    "Join the army, travel the world, meet new interesting people and kill them."
    "If it looks easy, it's tough. If it looks tough, it's damn well impossible." - Stockmayer's Theorem
    "It's not the fall that kills you, it's the landing." - IRuleThe.net

I'd like to know what finance and economics genius at FC decided that paint is more expensive than a Yalm. :p
    Ailina: NT161 - Account Suspended
    Fashion Victim Extraordinaire

i know, it sucks... i never knew a tin of paint cost 11m! (even if it does give some nice properties) lmao!

oh by the way, it seems as though it dosent alter the use requirements of your yalm if you repaint it, but what skills if any do you need to use the paint on the yalm?

--Nexus

No skills are required to paint it. Also, you gotta realize that the purpose of all this new stuff being overpriced is probably intended to balance the economy more.
    "When in doubt... explode" - me
    "Keep your friends close, but keep your enemies even closer." - I have no idea
    "People disagree with me. I just ignore them." - Linus Torvalds, regarding the use of C++ for the Linux kernel
    "Join the army, travel the world, meet new interesting people and kill them."
    "If it looks easy, it's tough. If it looks tough, it's damn well impossible." - Stockmayer's Theorem
    "It's not the fall that kills you, it's the landing." - IRuleThe.net