Thread: Turret and guardian owners

Smile Turret and guardian owners

I can't figure this out. Each character only gets so many towers and they can't be of the same type. The character gets modifiers for those towers. Okay, so lets say I want to change a tower .. destroy it and put up another one. Or, maybe as a guild leader I need to destroy a tower thats in the wrong place.

How do we determine who owns these towers? It seems like there is no indication at all. Its important to destroy the right one, and not a guildmates.

Does anyone know?
    - Szentasha
    Leader of Unity of the Rose

AOScripter 2.0 If you need a script, you need AOScripter!

*** Remove Social Armor Restrictions Today !!!

If you your self placed the tower it will say "This tower is owned by you!". Other than that, I don't believe there is any indication of who owns it.

Don't know if you can determine who owns a specific tower but you can terminate them even if you don't own them

Originally posted by Miada
    Don't know if you can determine who owns a specific tower but you can terminate them even if you don't own them
    only if you are advisor/president depending on your governing form.

Originally posted by Rak
    If you your self placed the tower it will say "This tower is owned by you!". Other than that, I don't believe there is any indication of who owns it.
    I think it should say: "This tower is 0wned by j00! 0mg a ql250 tower! j00 r0xx0r!"

Octo - eqp

Atlanteans Legendary Teddybear wielding engineer and author of Click

Get the all new SK/XP Calculator and find out when you will DING!

I'm an Advisor in my Guild, and I couldn't /tower terminate my OWN Support towers. Guild prez had to do it for me
    Nealandbob Headbasher Burninsword-RK1
    Deathfyst Tonofbricks -RK2
    Tonofbricks Nealandbob -RK Test embracing my inner Brat
    Finally back from Iraq
    Enforcers ONLY vote here!
    WoW-Pahani, Skywall/Horde and Barthilas/Horde
    "A good Enforcer dies a lot"-Deng
    "FC didn't create Enforcers, Deng did" -Tza