Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Exploit?

not sure if this is a bug or an exploit, but i had same problem of not being able to attack...

Towers seem to do the same thing, they can attack you even if you're not in the same level area as needed to attack them back.

Re: Exploit?

Originally posted by Cozzio
    I just took part in my first NW battle. Went to BS tried to defend clan tower and I was able to attack and kill a few omnis. That tower was lost so the clans retreated to another tower. Then they decided to attack another omni outpost. I went there with everyone else and we couldn't attack anyone. I would target and try to attack yellows greens and oranges only to get the too low/too high message. I asked my guild about it and was told it was an exploit. Can anyone tell if it is/isn't and if FC is aware of it? I thought maybe we hadn't used a sheild neutralizer or something, but as I don't have NW yet I don't know exactly what happened. Someone plz explain it to me. Thanks a lot.
    There is some kind of bug with teams atm that occationally pops up. We were in PvP killing clanners nicely and all, then all of the sudden couldnt kill any greens or yellows. We were getting the same msg as you it seems. People left the team to try and attack, but no luck, until we totally disbanded the team. Then all of the sudden we could fight again. It was a big surprise for the lone clanner standing in the middle of our team thinking himself safe while taunting us

Re: okay

Originally posted by Cozzio
    so if they were teamed with someone I couldn't attack, could they attack me?Cuz they attack me but I coulnd't attack them
    same this is happening to me cozzio, not able to figure it out yet new to pvp.

~aqua
    Kappen Token Trader of Project EDEN LV 217 mind numbing grinding since 1948 well it just seems that long!!!!!

Playing a Trader is like cyber S&M

---------
    "if you dont die in mass pvp your not doing it right"

Re: Re: Exploit?

Originally posted by FakoNamo

There is some kind of bug with teams atm that occationally pops up. We were in PvP killing clanners nicely and all, then all of the sudden couldnt kill any greens or yellows. We were getting the same msg as you it seems. People left the team to try and attack, but no luck, until we totally disbanded the team. Then all of the sudden we could fight again. It was a big surprise for the lone clanner standing in the middle of our team thinking himself safe while taunting us
    I can deal with not being able to attack people but when attacking a yellow or green and suddenly a dark orange or red that is ouside my pvp range kills me in 4 hits, well thats not much fun for me. At least its amusing somebody thou

~aqau
    Kappen Token Trader of Project EDEN LV 217 mind numbing grinding since 1948 well it just seems that long!!!!!

Playing a Trader is like cyber S&M

---------
    "if you dont die in mass pvp your not doing it right"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12