Thread: NO Exp when on different level of team mish

NO Exp when on different level of team mish

Not sure if this is intended or not but I have seen this a couple of times. Couple different situations with them. First one was player was at entrance and went AFK. We were cleaning up first floor and when we were farther away this person wasn't getting any experience. Another time was me and a buddy were in boss room. Was a tough fight and we were both popping up and down at times. Boss was almost dead and so was I so I clicked on button and healed up for a sec. Then I see Bonus Experience 8134 but no xp from the boss. I go up and see boss dead. I was a little pissed that I didn't get XP from the boss that took great team work to take down that lasted 15 minutes.

Has anyone else seen this or is it intended? Oh I did check my XP and it didn't add it without showing it either
    Zixxie Fixer
    Zenoxx Enforcer
    Zennette MA
    Zenstoon Agent
    Minikaee 54 Mage EQ

This is an anti-leecher fix!
    Only hard thing is for rooted chars in a fast team, u will miss some xp.

Yeah I can see that for the people that go AFK at entrance then show up an hour later but don't think there should be penalties when you fight boss for 20 minutes and have to zone down to live then don't get any XP from it
    Zixxie Fixer
    Zenoxx Enforcer
    Zennette MA
    Zenstoon Agent
    Minikaee 54 Mage EQ