Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1173 EE.. possible?

1173 EE.. possible?

Having a really hard time finding someone with 1173 EE, anyone know if its possible?
    Splitfridge// lvl 191 omni doc
    Splitbanana// lvl 110 omni trader -_-
    Spitfridge// lvl 53 enf (yeah he probably killed ur alt)
    Splitanut// lvl 22 mp (watch me solo your base)

SPLIT > YOU

split me all ql 200 imps, 845 exp + mastero = 990 10 levels of ip 190-200 is another 80 points 1070 bow tie another 12 then tutoring device i guess i have a ql 20 is one that adds 9 so with tutoring maxed possible i don;t know how much they cap at gor boosting and here's adata base list for items affecting this skill too bad most are engi only

http://v020u46eff.maximumasp.com/AODB/search.asp

i hope it helps you out

I find this req complete BS. This should be the req on ql 250 towers, not ql200........ It would be possible at level 200, with ALOT of extras such as sekut op coat ect ect.
    Last edited by Quamander; Dec 1st, 2002 at 08:56:32.
    Themakerr --- Quame --- Quamy - Docjeckyl

Proud member of Legion

Themakerr's Trade Skillz!
    "Doing nothing sucks when you have nothing to do" - Quamie

Arrow

200 engy/trader

maxed EE, Tutor

210 EE imps, 105 Tutor imps, Pioneer (for 1k tutor = +50 EE)

Stam/Intel buffs/imps

~1130 EE

Need at least +40 EE in items.

Stupid.
    mercatura -ae f. [trade, traffic; merchandise]

Moved off-world and found real tradeskills...along with many other things

True, that req is wayyyy to high...However I can currently get my EE to 1122, anyone know if the Engi Pistol adds EE?

It does pays.
    I can currently get up to 1144 EE, which is the req on ql 199 towers. Im using ALOT of stuff, Arwen, Op coat, Full Sekutek, Handy Steel Gloves, Biowtie, 2xVT eggs, ggen buffs, everything........... it truly is bs.
    Themakerr --- Quame --- Quamy - Docjeckyl

Proud member of Legion

Themakerr's Trade Skillz!
    "Doing nothing sucks when you have nothing to do" - Quamie

Well, if someone can get to 1155 Then send me a /tell
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

It seems like they are designing the CL req for trader and EE req for Engi.

Those engi-only items looks good now when u are at T6. hehe
    -People are so negative. When you buy AO, the money u paid is for the bugs and lag. The game just come with it.

Last edited by Krabbus; Dec 2nd, 2002 at 14:28:37.
    Krabbus - Engineer in game and outside. Both working their ass off for almost 4 years...

This account was cancelled at:
    2004-09-18 01:57:53
    It will remain playable until : 2004-??-?? ??:??:??
    Reason: this game is turning more and more into a work... call it my second work if you'd like.

what tower needs 1173 EE by the way? and is that the only skill needed?

The Guardian Conductors require EE. Turrets require ME. Both require some NP to build also. And the 1173 Req is for a ql200ish one. I have no idea what a ql250 is going to require, but I am sure that it is unobtainable. At least as things stand now.
    Nivenyrral Lvl 200 Omni Engineer
    General and Retired President of the Band of Brothers

OK... is this item found in the game or not? I would make this in a instance. Heck I would make 5 of them and I could then just hit the 1350ish in EE.

I have the STM already

Edit:

Just looking at this. It will fit into 5 slots.. Could it be possible to stack these since its only special? So I could get a extra 250 EE out of 5 of these?
    Last edited by Elbo; Dec 3rd, 2002 at 16:54:20.
    Elbo - LVL 220 Top of the line: Supreme Creator Engineer

Making 5 Gem Saba Bracers! Give tell in game!
    Crat - LVL 209! Doc - LVL 170,MA - LVL 106,Fixer - LVL 103,Keeper - LVL 140,, MP - LVL 109, Shade - LVL 165
    QFT: 1800+. EE: 2400+. ME: 2400+. Chem: 1800+ WS: 1900+. Psychology: 1800 Pharm: 1800

Making QL300 AI Armor and Weapons!

I believe it is in game elbo but only drops at low ql level i am told. also only goes in 1 sot i have heard.
    engie + ghetto crowd control + no healing + lowest hp + worst evades + bot who is never around. = worst prof in game

Bump for engie fix

How about this?

http://v020u46eff.maximumasp.com/AOD...sp?AOID=202988

A trader can get 1300 comp lit. Im not keen on tower construction, but couldn't a lower ql tower be put up then one of these badboys, then a higher ql tower?

http://v020u46eff.maximumasp.com/AOD...sp?AOID=203454

http://v020u46eff.maximumasp.com/AOD...sp?AOID=158966

That last one is interesting, as engis get a grenade buff I think

http://v020u46eff.maximumasp.com/AOD...sp?AOID=158481 ???

http://v020u46eff.maximumasp.com/AOD...sp?AOID=202756
    Last edited by THEDEACON!; Dec 3rd, 2002 at 19:44:24.
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

Ok.
    i'v failed to find anyone on rk2 who can build towers that require 1178 skill (which is whats needed for the revolving cold lasers)
    Splitfridge// lvl 191 omni doc
    Splitbanana// lvl 110 omni trader -_-
    Spitfridge// lvl 53 enf (yeah he probably killed ur alt)
    Splitanut// lvl 22 mp (watch me solo your base)

SPLIT > YOU

a level 200 engineer will at least be able to do it... I guess...

Originally posted by TheDeacon/Xcelsius
    How about this?

http://v020u46eff.maximumasp.com/AOD...sp?AOID=202988

A trader can get 1300 comp lit. Im not keen on tower construction, but couldn't a lower ql tower be put up then one of these badboys, then a higher ql tower?
    yes thats a very nice tower. A engie would never be able to plant. And no one would ever be able to make. Those towers are only available through making them which would require like 1500 EE or whatever?
    engie + ghetto crowd control + no healing + lowest hp + worst evades + bot who is never around. = worst prof in game

Bump for engie fix

Re: 1173 EE.. possible?

Originally posted by SplitFridge
    Having a really hard time finding someone with 1173 EE, anyone know if its possible?
    i could get that as a TL6 nanomage engineer with meastro, the TIM Scope, Tech ceremonies body armor, shades, constuction sleeves, and all of the other engi goodies (oxymoronic).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast