Thread: I love outdoor hunting

I love outdoor hunting

Do you?
    Are you sick of land control screwing over our hunting grounds?
    Do you ever log onto AO, mute all chat and go sit in omni forest and listen to the music?

if yes, post a memory, or just a bump. Just wanna see if anyone out there still cares.
    Last edited by Jerrak; Nov 30th, 2002 at 23:24:07.

I love hunting.

And placing towers in the middle of good hunting grounds is a bad idea.
    --
    Kenlon- Combat Medic, RK1
    "This! Is! My! Boomstick!" Gear.

Creaky old vet, back for another go-round.

Actually its quite good, there one area with a set of bosses in andromeda was getting the better of me so i ran into 100% and they lost interest so i quickly healed up and finished them off after a few runs heh.

(Now saying this, it will prolly get fixed next patch)
    If you can't beat them, Hit them in the face with a wrench

Rubirango

Putting towers on the edge of hunting grounds is fine.

Putting them so that the suppression field covers over half the space where the mob's spawn is *NOT*.

This NEEDS to be taken care of.
    --
    Kenlon- Combat Medic, RK1
    "This! Is! My! Boomstick!" Gear.

Creaky old vet, back for another go-round.

the supreesion field "north of rinoman valley' is absolutely immense. is covers half of newland easily.

Wink Re: I love outdoor hunting

Originally posted by Jerra / Eigo
    Do you ever log onto AO, mute all chat and go sit in omni forest and listen to the music?
    ehehehe yes i do .... i also take long walks in greater omni forest ....

helps me to sort all that stuff in my head .... ,)
    tradeskillz ?

Im an outdoor hunter, forced to because of pet inability to path properly in missions.
    100% zones in outdoor hunting areas was a big mistake.
    MP lvl 139 Mysticknight

I almost always hunt outdoors

I like to just go around and explore, find some monsters to kill

Make outdoor hunting better pls :\ and fix the damn gas.

Outdoor hunting is very fun. And more xp than I expected after all the ranting about how little xp you get.
    I think one problem could be the weight a token board plays. When everyone is just waiting for that 1000, what's to point of not getting a token while leveling?
    I had this guilty feeling that I wasn't getting a token when I was hunting.
    [QAETUS]-[FIRST ORDER]
    Qaetus the Chain Insurance Claim Caster
    ‘I asked God for strength that I might achieve; I was made weak that I might learn humbly to obey.
    I asked for help that I might do greater things; I was given infirmity that I might do better things.
    I asked for riches that I might be happy; I was given poverty that I might be wise.
    I asked for all things that I might enjoy life; I was given life that I might enjoy all things.
    I got nothing that I asked for, but everything I had hoped for. Despite myself, my prayers were answered. I am among all men most richly blessed.’

I am also a lover of hunting.

I haven’t yet found something more thrilling in the game than a team fighting off a huge pull of mobs. The sort of pull where nobody knows how you survived, your tank is gibbering due to the beating he/she took and the doc has a mental break down from the stress. The loot and XP might not have been the best available and you didn’t get any tokens but it was fun.

I've proposed something that may or may not happen. I guess it'll depend on community feedback.

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...threadid=76494
    Rhiannon "Krystanova" Pourier
    Xenobiologist and Explorer, 179 Adventurer
    Explorer 100%, Achiever 53%, Socializer 47%, Killer 0%

Visit Faunlore: Rubi-Kan Wildlife, the Anarchy Online bestiary!

I love outdoor hunting except I can never seem to find teams that want to hunt outside too. They need to make outdoor hunting more attractive so people can stop doing BS missions and 100% gas in what hunting we have isn't a step in the right direction
    -BlueMagic

Blue "Zyian" Magic RK1

I too love outdoor hunting, although I don't do a lot of it, but I don't spend a lot of my time trying to lvl anyway hehe.

The music is great, better then any MMORPG and better then almost every other game I've played. I love running around exploring a zone and listening to the music turned up.

You know, I could have sword when towers and how they worked was first announced, that they didn't effect supresson gas at all, but worked like mobs. However remember they also said if you attack a tower, you get a PvP tag that makes you attackable by anyone for 4 hours. Thus making it so a tower could still be built in a 75% zone (and ALL outdoor zones are either PvP, or 75% after all) and when someone attacked it, they are flagged and can be attacked back.

What ever happened to that? I think thats a WAY better way to handle it then to make them 100% and 25% zones for a few hours out of the day. Granted, tower combat wouldn't be quite as organized as it's forced to be now, but hell, who cares.
    http://community.anarchy-online.com/...1/name/xaielao
    "Yea, I've got your information.. you got my money?"
    Proud member of 3305 Local
    A non-GA Fixer, and pround of it!

Fergus ~ 27 Soldier (after wipe) ~ Test
    "No escaping pain! You belong to me.." Megadeath-Skin o' my Teeth

Fion ~ 25 Opi MA (after wipe) ~ Test
    "Woh look at that MOB! Think I can take it? *SMACK* OUCH!"