Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: Just a heads up to omnis who attack Storm bases.

2) phingers i saw you yesterday with spyderv and you were wearing nelebs, wtf
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hehe still dont have my NW package.....So I need nelebs to cast
    Candycane or Corruption. or Just make life a complete pain when players think they can debuff with Mat creat Incomptence and I wont be able to AOe nuke with Kels Plaything.(hehe thats been tried so many times now ....I always reply with a Kels immediately afterwards )

And well you cant miss Phinger on the battlefield....I live up to funcoms expectations no ac no hp and nuke the crap out of everyone .

Phinger
    Level 220 Nanotech
    Highangel - Level 212 Crat
    and a 205 MP (Used to buff Phinger ....now buffs everyone else)

You hit Stefan Messamore with nanobots for 14295 points of radiation damage.

hehe , I try to look like a pistol adv
    Vergil : OT NT : Dept of Applied Nanotechnology
    Jobe Plaza
    Retired NT Professional
    Proud Owner of RubiKa's Biggest Banjo Collection
    Server First!

Originally posted by eaze
    This has to be pretty much the most stupid thread I've ever seen started.

At first it was good. Provided a strong bit to the game. Gave omni justification to attack ALL clans.

I suppose it's outlived it's purpose. Thusly, you should stop posting, and let it be buried.

I think my Advy on RK1 is gonna go Omni just cuz of this retarded post...

Any Omni guilds have room for an Advent?

Originally posted by Fingers

Hehe still dont have my NW package.....So I need nelebs to cast
    Candycane or Corruption. or Just make life a complete pain when players think they can debuff with Mat creat Incomptence and I wont be able to AOe nuke with Kels Plaything.(hehe thats been tried so many times now ....I always reply with a Kels immediately afterwards )

Phinger
    not but can you still cast it with CoF?

-boco
    Audaz
    Level 220/AI18 Vampire(RK1)
    Boco
    Level 212/AI14 Techno-Wizard (RK1)
    Advisor of Synergy Factor
    Founder/Former DJ, GridStream Productions

<Chanell> every time i see "this account will remain active" in some engis sig i hear a "cha-ching cha-ching"

Beardedone1++;

I must say I love it when people come hear and say somthing and get more and more vague about what they are saying as time goes on.

Originally posted by Wolfe
    However the large attack against our position in DAV yesterday gave us no choice but to strike back at the largest enemy position in the area.
    Not only does that statement imply that any omni base next to theirs is open for attack wether that guild helped in the attack or not. It implys that if Storm has clan guilds they consider enemys they can/will be attacked too.

Nothing like comming out in the forums and putting your foot down with a firm statement, pretty soon the statements will be so vague it will include guilds from EQ.

~aqua
    Last edited by Aqua; Dec 6th, 2002 at 18:05:10.
    Kappen Token Trader of Project EDEN LV 217 mind numbing grinding since 1948 well it just seems that long!!!!!

Playing a Trader is like cyber S&M

---------
    "if you dont die in mass pvp your not doing it right"

OMG, this thread....

LMAO
    Main Khaitlene - Omni Keeper - RK1
    Khaitlsmule - Omni Engie - RK1
    Galaxia - Retired NT - RIP

Proud Member of the Obsidian Order. We're recruiting!

lol to abaut 90% of teh post spes to noer for uer ginius posts . ps beter mak som mor alts so u now war clan ar up to loser

ROFL ! Well, Funcom unleashed Notum Wars and its like a social experiment. Sit back and watch the fun. It sure makes AO more interesting, the pvp more meaningful. Its a clan vs omni thing, but its also a "be careful how you tread otherwise we will wage war on your base" thing. Its also a "control land for its benefits" thing. It will be interesting to see how it develops, and also the role-playing aspect of it when/if Funcom has some events. I predict there will be a push for clan and omni to control their lands in the north and the south respectively, and where the two meet will be the frontier with both sides trying to gain ground. I would also expect surprise attacks deep in each others territory too. Rather like yin/yang. Anways....

Its all good.
    XOOX level 200 Redemption Squad Commander

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789