Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Just a heads up to omnis who attack Storm bases.

This is to be expected . The first week or 2 , Guilds and Friends will be testing those around them and seeing who is weeker and who is stronger . The ones who are strong will not have to worry if omni/clan will attack them ... they will live with a " Dont attack me and we wont attack you " moto.

Personaly i think this has alot of potential and will set Alot of guilds into a dominate Alpha Male style role. 2 noticable guilds Are Legion and Storm. Kudos to you both on your efforts to help your Faction .

Now if you dont mind , im gonna head off and attack a few weeker Bases myself

I've been around a while and watched the spawning of storm with what can only be described as bemused apathy.
    Since day one they have been nothing but cheaters, dupers, and exploiters (as any casual search of the forums will show).
    I wish Funcom had the guts to ban them all, but unfortunately they have not done so yet.
    Regardless, these people are the below the bottom of the barrel and any "injustice" they claim has been done to them has 0.00% truth in it.
    Storm has only two types of people in it:

Sh**-eating
    Tools
    Or
    Ranting
    Momma's boys

Bah, I don't know why I feel that I have to post here.

RPing, sure I hate clans, just like they hate me. So what? That's why we play this game right?

My Orgs base being destroyed? Grrr, that was such a nice spot. Really sucks. Oh well.

OOC, and RPing, one Org that stands out in my AO career is Storm. Not because all of them are this or that. I know a few that are cool people and if were on the same side, we'd probably get along. But its that every time, the worse guy out of a bunch is a member of Storm. Seems like Storm has attracted the worse players/people. And those are the once that give Storm it's bad name. Cheaters, exploiters, liers, just plain mean pricks, Storm has it all. And on top it does have a few good people. How those few deal with the rest I wonder. Probably they turn the other side because there is certain benefits from being in Storm I'm sure. Well, there is nothing we can really do about it. it's just like in the real world, greed for power, money, respect makes some people seemingly blinded from the real thigns.

What Omni need to realize now is that our only real enemy is Storm. Name any other clan Org that can hold their own in NW right now? Since Storm destroyed our base, all I have been doing is attempting to destroy any clan base I could. And any and every base that could not be destroyed was because Storm showed up to help. No other clan Org is able to stand alone without Storm guys there. Please realize that once Storm goes down, clan lost NW, and please lets do soemthing about this. Do not be afraid of them, because that is their strongest weapon.

Well, I didn't want to type this much, so I'm just going to stop now. Last words, Omni, stop being fricking wussies!

Re: Just a heads up to omnis who attack Storm bases.

Originally posted by Wolfe
    Any omni guild who attacks a Storm base runs a high risk of beeing made into an example of what happens when you attack a Storm base. Storm has no intentions of destroying omni bases unprovoked. As omni guildmembers attack us we will strike back.

Forward this warning to your guildmates for the better good of everyone in the game.

Today we had to state too many examples for me to be happy. And Im sure Im alot happier than those who had to attempt to defend themselfs against us and our clan friends.

Regards, Wolfe

And..

Your point is?..

I don't know which is worse - noting that our guild was the very first base casualty in the notum wars or knowing that storm made up more than half of the assaulting faction and finally took our base when we repelled you guys and went to bed after 4 hours.

Not much you can do when you can't defend a base because you are asleep.

As for you saying that you don't attack Omnis unless provoked well you just lied lad. Perhaps you should speak to your members more often as you must plainly not have much leadership in your grasp. Your members are for the most part rude, immature, inadequate, untrustworthy, and very insincere.

Am I or my guild personally afraid of Storms threats? Nope. We remember and we will have our day with you soon.

As far a Sun Tsu and the Art of War goes:

Warfare is the Way of deception.

Therefore, if able, appear unable,

if active, appear not active,

if near, appear far,

if far, appear near.

If they have advantage, entice them;

if they are confused, take them,

if they are substantial, prepare for them,

if they are strong, avoid them,

if they are angry, disturb them,

if they are humble, make them haughty,

if they are relaxed, toil them,

if they are united, separate them.

Attack where they are not prepared, go out to where they do not expect.

man you post alot stromm i swear you attack a lvl 300 mob and switch window to type on the forum while you parry it's attacks in your ga4, anyway, now to my point

Wolfe, get off your high horse, you have almost 300 members in your guild, and about 20 are noteworthy of any skill

I fought you in mmd, camelot, and you ran or got outside healed right before i beat you, so as far as your pvp credentials........well, let's just say you aren't freightening by any means

storm is about numbers, so what you are first guild to do this and that, if 2 omni guilds do something with 50 players you don't hear us tagging it on every board possible

you will be attacked, and you will be beaten, takes 20 greys to kill a 200

if you don't want to get attacked, why don't you host more GM events before Shadowlands comes out, maybe you can get some of that gear a year before us......................that omni helmet was real unfair, cheating imo, unless of course you have GM 's in your guild and i'll probably get banned or something for acusing you

Originally posted by cursedcimmerian
    LOL, wolfe you can talk trash all you want. I cant wait to be a part of the assault force that leaves your towers burning and in ashes.
    This was as far as I could get W/O bursting into a wild fit of laughter, LOL!!

STORM > OMNI

STORM OWNS OMNI

CLANS > OMNI

THERE IS NOTHING THAT OMNI CAN DO TO STOP US, NO OMNI GUILD, OR TEAM OF OMNI GUILDS CAN... CLAN WILL OWN YOU OMNI.. AND YOU KNOW THIS..
    Maximus "Immense" Meridius - Enforcer (Don) My Armor
    Sun "Firegoddess" Kaba - Super Sneak Agent
    "Gridarmor" - Grid Armor Wearin' Fixer
    STORM - Best of the best
    Creator of AO Character Lookup, click to download
    Damn it feels good to be a Gangster

Originally posted by Immense

This was as far as I could get W/O bursting into a wild fit of laughter, LOL!!

STORM > OMNI

STORM OWNS OMNI

CLANS > OMNI

THERE IS NOTHING THAT OMNI CAN DO TO STOP US, NO OMNI GUILD, OR TEAM OF OMNI GUILDS CAN... CLAN WILL OWN YOU OMNI.. AND YOU KNOW THIS..
    And now to the part where Storm sends kids to the boards.

Huh?

"Air in a haste" intends to be smart.

Originally posted by Alphafemale

And now to the part where Storm sends kids to the boards.
    Kids who haven't been taught not to use Caps Lock.

Immense > I really think you will live to feel the sour taste of defeat.

I ownz j00? lol

-'Saru mo ki kara ochiru.'
    Del Abote Mandonado
    200 Omni-Tech General
    Unit Member of Band of Brothers
    Atlantean

-'Fiery the angels fell. Deep thunder rolled about their shores... Burning with the fires of Orc.'

Its not about beeing cocky, its about not wasting your and our time on pointless fighting.
    Pointless fighting? No offense, but isnt this sort of the ENTIRE POINT with notum wars? If they just wanted to give us some new buffs, I'm sure they would have added them in the form of nanos, not towers.

This has to be pretty much the most stupid thread I've ever seen started.

Lich × Finalizer × Dictator × Vanguard × Techno Arch-Wizard × Godfather × Eternalist × Saviour × Deity × Guru

'People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use' - Kierkegaard

Well... if you hate/despites them that much.. why not go for the wipe them out tactic? aka always try to wipe out their towers nevermind where there are? or if your omni/clan or neutral.

Anyway.... this belong on the PvP board.
    Dhur the Ninja Pirate NT!

Originally posted by Triple X
    man you post alot stromm i swear you attack a lvl 300 mob and switch window to type on the forum while you parry it's attacks in your ga4, anyway, now to my point
    roflmaobt
    "Should start a combined raid/NW bot, where people get points if they help take down a clan base. Should be most effective." - Said by Waikase 14th of May 2003 in sarcasm to the appearance of the first raidbots on Rk1.

You can summarize this thread real quick

Storm leader: we ownz you all, small ppl better not attack us, fear us!
    Small people: we'll have revenge!
    Some other person: Storm sux

Thats it 0_o

Hmm yeah pvp forum stuff

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

Originally posted by Triple X
    man you post alot stromm i swear you attack a lvl 300 mob and switch window to type on the forum while you parry it's attacks in your ga4,
    Stromm is a GA3 gimp FYI so he is limited to soloing 250 MOBs while typing

Originally posted by RumbleFish
    I've been around a while and watched the spawning of storm with what can only be described as bemused apathy.
    Since day one they have been nothing but cheaters, dupers, and exploiters (as any casual search of the forums will show).
    I wish Funcom had the guts to ban them all, but unfortunately they have not done so yet.
    Regardless, these people are the below the bottom of the barrel and any "injustice" they claim has been done to them has 0.00% truth in it.
    Storm has only two types of people in it:

Sh**-eating
    Tools
    Or
    Ranting
    Momma's boys
    Hmm.

We are the bad guys, we were before NW, and we will continute to be afterwards. Its a shame.

I would happily let any GM ARK or Funcom employee scrutinise my account for exploits, duped creds, or cheats.

As i have said before, Storm is large and with that there are inevitable problems. 99% of our members old and new never exploited, yes there were a couple. However, it is a real shame that you would label everyone, for the actions of few.

Love and kisses,
    (cause Fingers doesn't approve of my hugs)

Caleena

P.S. those who know me, understand that i'm not a mommas boy.
    ..ANARCHY ONLINE..
    ALIENZQUEST
    Storm

Originally posted by Letah
    You can summarize this thread real quick

Storm leader: we ownz j00 all, j00 small ppl better not attack us, ph33 us!
    Small people: we wil gt yuo!
    Some other person: Storm suxx0rz

Thats it 0_o

Hmm yeah pvp forum stuff

fixed that for you

Re: Just a heads up to omnis who attack Storm bases.

Any omni guild who attacks a Storm base runs a high risk of beeing made into an example of what happens when you attack a Storm base.
    Forward this warning to your guildmates for the better good of everyone in the game.
    And Im sure Im alot happier than those who had to attempt to defend themselfs against us and our clan friends.
    Regards, Wolfe
    Watch out! I think his head is going to explode any minute now :O

215/15 | Lagerlad Atrox Adventurer | eqp | Mostly indestructible
    214/13 | Xpie Atrox Meta-physicist | eqp | Supernova!
    Member of Ragnarok

Your base..went bang..

notice to Storm:

You got knocked the heck out!

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast