Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Just a heads up to omnis who attack Storm bases.

Originally posted by Xenlong
    PvP forum has no use anymore pal.
    Actually, the PvP forum is used mostly for those announcing their retirement from AO; shortly followed by an 'I'm back' statement.
    Last edited by Cemetarygate; Dec 1st, 2002 at 18:43:12.

Originally posted by Wolfe
    Storm members dont attack guild after guild. We have attacked 3 omni guilds so far. I will personally /org kick any Storm member who attack an omni guild without my approval, and my members know it.

Wonder if you are going to live up to that or if it was just as much bull**** as the rest of the posts....

EDIT:
    Seems its going to be a busy kicking-night for Storm. I just got a word that the attack currently launched on a base isn't approved. GG lmao
    Last edited by Noer; Dec 1st, 2002 at 18:30:23.
    "Should start a combined raid/NW bot, where people get points if they help take down a clan base. Should be most effective." - Said by Waikase 14th of May 2003 in sarcasm to the appearance of the first raidbots on Rk1.

Re: Just a heads up to omnis who attack Storm bases.

Originally posted by Wolfe
    Any omni guild who attacks a Storm base runs a high risk of beeing made into an example of what happens when you attack a Storm base.
    In related news, anyone who paints themselves blue will become a prime example of what happens to a person when they are painted blue.

All people who shave their heads will become an example of what a human being looks like when they shave their head.

And of course, anyone who uses a circular argument will immediately be using a circular argument.
    k- This message has been reviewed by intrusive goons searching for "evil-doers".

The subject has worn itself out.
    OK. Storm is big and bad, stay away from them, they stay away from you, if you beleive that.

DO not affiliate RHD Black Watch Regiment with any other Omni guilds though. We assist each other defensivly through a mutual interest.

The way the game is going: Omni takes alot of land. Clan takes land through random surprise attacks. Clans use lies to cover up thier lust for strife.

“A totalitarian regime crushes all autonomous institutions in its drive to seize the human soul” (Arthur M. Schlesinger, Jr.).

It can now be said that particular Clans are a subversive force that is intent on subjugating smaller organizations.

Rather ironic?

It's making out to be a fun game.

indeed, i wonder what the artof war has to say about this?

Sun Tzu is in the clan outpost......

does he agree with Storm's tactics do you think or is he shaking his head?

Originally posted by Emiko
    indeed, i wonder what the artof war has to say about this?

Sun Tzu is in the clan outpost......

does he agree with Storm's tactics do you think or is he shaking his head?
    They won, did they not? Ofcourse he would agree with that.

This is war, all of you should kill eachother, I will sort you out afterwards.

While the tomatoes are thrown at each other, I'd like to come with a input as well to this thread.

Here I go.

Wolfe, du är en surpuppa. Var nu snäll.

umm what she said herr doktor

heh. 1 word for you.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Wolfe, man, you know I respect you and all, but, you DO know its quite unbecoming to look for trouble.. This post is a taunt, provoking EVERYONE, clan, omni, nuetral alike, to come and attack your bases.

Don't take this as a flame, don't take this as somethign my guild is saying, because its my own personal thoughts.

dude, you don't win a battle by dying for your country, you win by letting the enemy die for theirs.

defend, dont attack, and dont provoke. end of story

-boco

pwned.
    Audaz
    Level 220/AI18 Vampire(RK1)
    Boco
    Level 212/AI14 Techno-Wizard (RK1)
    Advisor of Synergy Factor
    Founder/Former DJ, GridStream Productions

<Chanell> every time i see "this account will remain active" in some engis sig i hear a "cha-ching cha-ching"

Beardedone1++;

Originally posted by Boco
    heh. 1 word for you.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Wolfe, man, you know I respect you and all, but, you DO know its quite unbecoming to look for trouble.. This post is a taunt, provoking EVERYONE, clan, omni, nuetral alike, to come and attack your bases.

Don't take this as a flame, don't take this as somethign my guild is saying, because its my own personal thoughts.

dude, you don't win a battle by dying for your country, you win by letting the enemy die for theirs.

defend, dont attack, and dont provoke. end of story

-boco

pwned.
    Maybe he wants WAR? Maybe it was a deliberate provocation, Storm wants a fight, and the best way to do it is to push?

We'll see...but...are u ready to...rumble?

Man, even the PvPers are carebears now. Here's a nice quote from The Stars My Destination: "Without mercy, without forgiveness, without hypocrisy."

Wolfe.. let me put it blatantly, bull****.

My guild made it a priority to remain nuetral in most of the early on power-struggles.

We opted to act out of best interest, and fun.

ALTHOUGH we DID assisted IL out of common interest and since we are familiars with some of thier members.

Today at around 1 pm eastern you attacked RHDs Controller unprovoked. When I tried to speak with the large force of Clanners skulking around the premises (before the fighting started) I was killed.

RHD Black Watch Regiment did not do anything to warrant or provoke an attack.

You don't have to justify your actions, just don't speak so soon.

I understand you feel cocky at the moment, hell you should, you outwitted a sizable force of Omnis. Cool, that's what it is, a game.

But when you come on and say, yourself, that you don't attack guild towers unprovoked.. it's just plain bull****.
    Rofl, thats bs? so is this ^. RHD ain't neutral, you might think it is but it isn't. If so, I wouldn't have seen a whole army of you guys at our front door because i can tell you, that was 'unprovoked' since we haven't laid a finger on any of your bases. Same goes for AIL. not sure about your situation with storm, although i did see one of your bases taken over by them(My guild has the same policy of advisors' approval before attacking any base). Cool w/ me though, this is all what NW is about and it kicks ass, but that statement you made is false.

". I get the impression that people who dislike me and my guild hate us so much that they have bad dreams about us and cant think straight because of our existance. "

After all the stuff i've heard people say negatively about Storm it seems to be so item-related it's not even funny. Stuff like 'Oh doesn't every storm member have a full suit of dragon armor and kaehlar sleeves?' etc, etc...I'm still yet to hear a reasonable argument from someone as to why they hate the guild as a whole, and not just a certain person(Kink seems to be a **** magnet on the forums these days though, lol).
    "A man is someone who has a cause he's willing to fight for and has a woman in his life he'll do anything to protect."
    -SDI Ssgt. Port, USMC, MCRD Parris Island S.C.

Experienced Stars "Stromm" Nstripes - Retired

Fun stuff: 1 2 3 4 (NEW!!)

RHD desnt have an army. We are a high level organization with the exception of our alts (duh), but we don't have the numbers to make an "army", we dont have huge amounts of members, but we are by no means a smal guild either.

Im sorry if i misinterpretted your use of the word "army". Although we easily do have the sufficient numbers to make a nice, sizable task force. ( 12-18 high levels ) An army would be more comparable to the amount of people present at the IL Defensive ( 25 + omni and clan ).

We began doing an offensive after our base was destroyed, at that point we were no longer neutral and began attacking any clan base worth destroying.

I personally don't care if it's Storm, disliking Storm because they are a large, organized, high level guild is juvenile, and trivial. I don't however, like thier lies about "unprovoked attacks". Personally I could care less who it was. They told a lie out of game, and they used political manuevering in game.

Although it matters to me that our base was lost, that's what NW is all about as you said.
    Last edited by Mhar; Dec 1st, 2002 at 23:56:05.

Originally posted by Flak "Stromm" Tempest

Rofl, thats bs? so is this ^. RHD ain't neutral, you might think it is but it isn't. If so, I wouldn't have seen a whole army of you guys at our front door because i can tell you, that was 'unprovoked' since we haven't laid a finger on any of your bases. Same goes for AIL. not sure about your situation with storm, although i did see one of your bases taken over by them(My guild has the same policy of advisors' approval before attacking any base). Cool w/ me though, this is all what NW is about and it kicks ass, but that statement you made is false.
    You forget a key thing. We never claimed to not attack clan bases unprovoked. This is NW not Sim Tower. The difference is that we, unlike storm, didn't make a public post saying we would not attack w/o provocation then do exactly that.

Then again, why wouldn't they when they outnumber us so greatly? Certainly haven't seen them attack any of the larger OT orgs so I guess they wanted easy kills then to try to intimidate the rest of us so that we wouldn't attack in some sort of cordinated effort.
    Rebbeca Omni Tek President
    RHD Black Watch Regiment

"Technological progress has merely provided us with more efficient means for going backwards."
    -Aldous Huxley

RHD desnt have an army. We are a high level organization with the exception of our alts (duh), but we don't have the numbers to make an "army", we dont have huge amounts of members, but we are by no means a smal guild either.

Im sorry if i misinterpretted your use of the word "army". Although we easily do have the sufficient numbers to make a nice, sizable task force. ( 12-18 high levels ) An army would be more comparable to the amount of people present at the IL Defensive ( 25 + omni and clan ).

We began doing an offensive after our base was destroyed, at that point we were no longer neutral and began attacking any clan base worth destroying.

I personally don't care if it's Storm, disliking Storm because they are a large, organized, high level guild is juvenile, and trivial. I don't however, like thier lies about "unprovoked attacks". Personally I could care less who it was. They told a lie out of game, and they used political manuevering in game.

Although it matters to me that our base was lost, that's what NW is all about as you said.
    Well, by 'army' i meant the big sizeable force i saw yesterday coming toward my base we fought off. It's a damn convienient thing someone had an alt there to keep a sharp eye out.

If you can use the excuse of dropping neutrality to clan guilds such as mine, who did not harm you, i suppose Storm can say the exact same if one of their bases were destroyed. Perhaps they got owned somewhere, more information needs to be added to understand it, and that's the highlight of it. If you're gonna make a guild policy, it isn't stable if pure anger, rage and frustration will break it easily. And that's what organizations are there for, to stop those things, hence, 'organized.' you'll only gain more enemies breaking your policies with other clan guilds by taking out anger on them because they were blown up by a different guild, right?

If any of my bases get blown up, fine, this stuff is inexpensive, replaceable, and there's plenty of time to strike back "at the people responsible." NW just came out, surely we can't expect to see our bases stand forever. I can see how you are pissed that a clan guild saying they wouldn't do anything to you DID indeed do something as you say, however some contrary posts from Wolfe seem to have already been made as to why they went on an offensive on your base. With NW out, more than ever, control of your members will be of utmost importance because attacking anyone on their tower territory will hold your guild as a whole, responsible - i personally write down the names & locations of guilds and towers whenever i meet attackers, keeps an ace in the hole every once in a while. It makes perfect sense and is only human nature to assume that, someone from guild B is going to attack guild A or plotting to if they're sending folks over with guns blazing.
    "A man is someone who has a cause he's willing to fight for and has a woman in his life he'll do anything to protect."

Originally posted by Rebbeca

You forget a key thing. We never claimed to not attack clan bases unprovoked. This is NW not Sim Tower. The difference is that we, unlike storm, didn't make a public post saying we would not attack w/o provocation then do exactly that.

Then again, why wouldn't they when they outnumber us so greatly? Certainly haven't seen them attack any of the larger OT orgs so I guess they wanted easy kills then to try to intimidate the rest of us so that we wouldn't attack in some sort of cordinated effort.
    beg your pardon? I read differently from Xenlong's post, but being that you're the president of the guild i'll put more money on your word for now.

"This is NW not Sim Tower"

Couldn't agree more. One more thing just incase the vision is blurry here, im not calling RHD *******s because they attacked me, i have a few friends in that guild and its perfectly normal for an omni guild to attack a clan guild, its just xenlong's post confused me after what i saw happen yesterday.

beg your pardon? I read differently from Xenlong's post, but being that you're the president of the guild i'll put more money on your word for now.

"This is NW not Sim Tower"

Couldn't agree more. One more thing just incase the vision is blurry here, im not calling RHD *******s because they attacked me, i have a few friends in that guild and its perfectly normal for an omni guild to attack a clan guild, its just xenlong's post confused me after what i saw happen yesterday.
    RHD has not, and never has set, any kind of policy that says we can't attack a clan base unprovoked. My issue is not with storm taking our bases as I expect something like that to happen.. it's with them stating that they only attack omni when provoked and then not following that ingame. Makes me wonder who has control over in storm land.
    Rebbeca Omni Tek President
    RHD Black Watch Regiment

"Technological progress has merely provided us with more efficient means for going backwards."
    -Aldous Huxley

The funny thing is the bull crap up at the top of this thread. It's a lie and we are pointing out that fact.

Nothing more.
    Rolled
    Coathanger
    RHD Black Watch Regiment

Remember how fun the first week of NW was?

CC is teh devil!

Wow, you guys don't just suck with writing; you can't read either. Xenlong said we (RHD) will punish any member who opens attack on any base without approval. This has nothing to do with being provoked/unprovoked. Once again, I'm asking someone to please buy Storm a dictionary.

Originally posted by Zero

Wow, you guys don't just suck with writing; you can't read either. Xenlong said we (RHD) will punish any member who opens attack on any base without approval. This has nothing to do with being provoked/unprovoked. Once again, I'm asking someone to please buy Storm a dictionary.
    Yeah...that post was 100% correct....

Funny thing though...I bet your native, 1st and only language is english...

Meanwhile, alot of people have english as 2nd or 3rd language and they still speak/write it better than you ever will.

Oh, btw...Storm is a big guild, I think you need to buy them more than one dictionary. Some of them (Ix) don't like to share (Ix) so some of the other members (not Ix) will be without a dictionary if the big boys (Ix) get their hands on it.

(Ix)

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast