Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Just a heads up to omnis who attack Storm bases.

We never attacked storm, yet now what guild currently occupies the spot we had? Might want to look into that. Face it, you attacked and destroyed our base unprovoked and yet you made this thread.
    Rebbeca Omni Tek President
    RHD Black Watch Regiment

"Technological progress has merely provided us with more efficient means for going backwards."
    -Aldous Huxley

Rebbeca - you didnt read my initial message in this thread. If you try and understand what it says you will see that attacking us is a nasty gamble. You just might get away with it, but the odds are you wont. For example Band of Brothers gets away with it this time (mainly cause we have gotten a good impression from them in the past).

However the large attack against our position in DAV yesterday gave us no choice but to strike back at the largest enemy position in the area.

I will rather spread the word how Storm tries to wiggle out of the hook and make it so, that Omni's wont co-operate but stand single and perish.

Basically you are saying, dont help other Omni's or you risk your base to be next, which it will be eventually anyways.

Naah, I rather come to the field every time you make a move against ANY Omni and try to make a difference here and there.

I will also gladly partake any hostile action toward any Clan that is approved our advisors and with my non guilded alts, I will take part of every action I can

Anyways, I dont think our advisors will think Storm so mighty that we need to be their lapdogs and neither do many others.

United Omni force can beat any clan. Its a fact.

[Gotta be realistic here: Sadly it is also fact other way around ].

Some comments on day 1 follow:

I atleast had lots of fun in Notum Wars day one, although the lag in DSA base defense was real bad.

I AS'ed MrAtrox I think? but never saw AS message, then hit 100% crit on, lag, lag, lag, one hit of 2k+ crit, lag, lag, hit of 500's etc but finally in middle of all that lag he died

Then I went close to some Enforcer and thought that this was a bad idea and then was attacked by 2 NT's who nuked my ass off.

Great fun anyways

Zarch and da chars

Originally posted by Wolfe
    Rebbeca - you didnt read my initial message in this thread. If you try and understand what it says you will see that attacking us is a nasty gamble. You just might get away with it, but the odds are you wont. For example Band of Brothers gets away with it this time (mainly cause we have gotten a good impression from them in the past).

However the large attack against our position in DAV yesterday gave us no choice but to strike back at the largest enemy position in the area.

We never attacked you at all. And we were hardly the largest enemy position in the area. Try again.
    RHD Black Watch Regiment

"Technological progress has merely provided us with more efficient means for going backwards."
    -Aldous Huxley

To Wolfe

Quote:

You just might get away with it, but the odds are you wont. For example Band of Brothers gets away with it this time (mainly cause we have gotten a good impression from them in the past).

End Quote:

What you mean is.

BoB will get away this time because their base is much too hard picking compared to weaker preys to be found otherwhere and due to the fact that there are several very high lvl Omni bases just stonethrow away which means that any of them is attacked, the place will be crawling with high lvl Omni's in seconds (teleports to bases are nice).

But yes, if you are small and mainly defenseless Omni, I am sure Wolfe will make some excuse why he has "reason" to destroy your base... like clans ever needed a reason heh.

Zarch

[i]

If you make your guild behave in a similar manner you will have far less trouble with holding your ground. [/B]
    Rofl, Hey Wolfe I got to go to the bathroom, want to come, doc said not to lift anything heavy...

This post is worn out, and this'll be the last it sees of me...but before I go..."Just a heads up to omnis who attack storm bases,"
    1. You take yourself way to seriously.
    Solution .....wish I could help, but your case is serious man, no really it is.
    2. I'm sorry you have all the free time in the world to attack bases, wish I was there when it went down.
    Solution.....again, can't help
    3. Posting something like this, dodging a meaning reply with what I've quoted you with..(see up top if you forgot)
    Solution.....Just Stfu, your replies are weak man, hopefully your defensive skills on the battle field aren't b/c you'll get bent over, hopefully we'll find out soon.....Oh and this time, maybe we'll have more than 5 guildees on, only time will tell though.

No what wolfe is saying is THIS IS WAR YOU DUMB F"S... If you ALLY agianst some one... Then you are PART of the Problem... Yes this goes for clanners as well... THIS IS WAR YOU DUMB F's...

now a feel better.. go cry to someone who gives a care.
    Q u o t e:
    ((OOC))

Pardon me for hijacking the thread, here..

But, Brion - if you don't want your mother to know you were up and on the computer at 3:29 in the morning - DON'T post on a forum that she reads.

Busted.
    Grounded.

From the WoW forums. best PWNAGE EVAH!!!

Originally posted by AkodoReign
    No what wolfe is saying is THIS IS WAR YOU DUMB F"S... If you ALLY agianst some one... Then you are PART of the Problem... Yes this goes for clanners as well... THIS IS WAR YOU DUMB F's...

Yes this is war. If storm took out our base then I really have no prob. It's this BS we won't attack unless blah blah blah crap that makes storm sound like fools when they don't even follow what they said.
    RHD Black Watch Regiment

-Aldous Huxley

Originally posted by AkodoReign

Going back on my word just this once...Where's Nothinman, can you throw down that "Boy you're a smart one" retard pic for this guy, nice post bud, can I quote your bada$$ sometime in the near future? plz? THIS IS WAR Rarrr!!!!! Grab the lotion man, we won't rag you I swear....

lol least i lightend up the mood abit so faze 1 complete steal the underwear... faze 2... faze 3 Profet....
    Q u o t e:
    ((OOC))

But, Brion - if you don't want your mother to know you were up and on the computer at 3:29 in the morning - DON'T post on a forum that she reads.

Busted.
    Grounded.

lol.. its the same the internet over.. the big survive the little die...

No one likes the big cheeze

Board wars
    Q u o t e:
    ((OOC))

Busted.
    Grounded.

Oh no. Big bad Storm is gonna get you!

OMni have lots and lots of small guilds in general.

Clan have a lot of guilds but there are some large heavyweights.

Clan think that omni like turning up at every battle. I was getting sick of running to every other guilds base that was getting attacked by storm to help them. I think some how the organisational bonuses for omni and guilds may have to change in the face of this. Small Guilds get better bonuses etc.

As for the storm oh we turned up at IL base...."BUT we werent attacking your towers" is so lame.

Analogy to real life.I mean what will you tell the police next time......Oh yeah My mate over there killed someone.......I am just helping him the bury the body. No officer I cant be an accomplice......I am just helping, I didnt kill anyone.

I mean please. You turn up and assist its the same as attacking the towers themselves. Your just distorting the truth to make one feel good.

On a final note with your lame thread you started wolfe....I got to admit Storms public relations sucks the bottom end of the world.....you reinforced it, and by what you see as other threads and innuedos bouncing around about storm(in this forum and in others) I dont see it getting off the bottom rung of the ladder anytime soon.

Phinger
    Level 220 Nanotech
    Highangel - Level 212 Crat
    and a 205 MP (Used to buff Phinger ....now buffs everyone else)

You hit Stefan Messamore with nanobots for 14295 points of radiation damage.

I dont take myself very seriously. Im just like everyone else in AO trying to have fun in the game. I get the impression that people who dislike me and my guild hate us so much that they have bad dreams about us and cant think straight because of our existance. Im sorry I cant help your personal problems with this, but I can give you the advice to try and be a more harmonic person who strives for your own happiness.

Sending random guildies to make my guild keep groups busy watching our towers will not help you become happy, as this will make us destroy your base to state an example out of you.

And the base we destroyed in DAV (together with a whole lot of clan guilds btw) WAS (note that it is no nlonger) the strongest omni base in DAV. Legion has one that is fairly strong, but it is on a low level patch of land and would require a low level clan guild to replace them for an attack to carry any significant value.

Hehe, public relations are teh ROX!!

And the game determines that attacks against other guilds can only be done by attacking their towers. So we in Storm decided to put our defeinition along the same line.

Originally posted by Wolfe
    Hehe, public relations are teh ROX!!

Maybe you shouldn't try to make posts that contradict what you do ingame
    RHD Black Watch Regiment

-Aldous Huxley

Well thanks to STORM we have NO big base now, which means none of us who spent money on QL200 towers beforehand can place them, and those who had theirs out there and were destroyed by STORM are even off worse.

And, since we have no Base now, we can just go ape **** destroying or damaging Clan bases all we want without much drawback (wont be PvP flagged, I promise).

So if you continue along this manical warpath to create an empire Wolfe, you are going to have alot of homeless Omni tek orgs, and that doesn't look good for you.

This is going to be a short war if each player cna only build one tower of any specific QL ?

Originally posted by Fingers
    I think some how the organisational bonuses for omni and guilds may have to change in the face of this. Small Guilds get better bonuses etc.

Phinger
    Ludicrous.

Small guilds should get better bonuses why? To survive? Exactly when was FC responsible for the survival of a small guild?

I think that these guilds should stop asking mommy FC for help and go recruit their own help. They either get more members, or (as many more intellectually gifted Org's have done) form alliances with other guilds.

Once and for all: FunCom is not responsible for a guilds survival. If a guild leader does not have what it takes to ensure that, then he/she should be removed.

Is it possible to have both feet in your mouth and your head up your bum at the same time?

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast