Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Just a heads up to omnis who attack Storm bases.

O.M.F.G

That is the longest line of pompus, jerk off, BULL**** I have ever read in my entire life...

Don't mess with the best..haha

We own all you stupid n00bs...

Try and attack and see what happens, we will pummel you into the ground...

Thats what your statement translates into when you take away the attempt for it to sound remotely nice and kind hearted.

And like many of my guild mates already stated, YOU attacked us UNPROVOKED. You and Storm are the biggest bunch of hypocrits.

/me bows before the almighty Wolfe and his group of God like AO players..

hey what about hydra we got our test bases knocked abnout twice today :P was fun haveing to try to defend it for that 20 or so seconds... de yalming making Goldeneagle Evac then poping null with 0 hp left.... then having 9 or more ppl blast thier specials @ me includeing a sol with NS nerfing Rad cannon ah well i went donw with the ship.... tsk tsk Cobalt....

btw... i think i had a nice view of my Aimedshot and a nuke or 2 makeing Mr Wolf Slide 20ft with his head in the grass when me and 2 others were takeing pot shots @ your base
    Last edited by Bizkitcan; Dec 1st, 2002 at 05:38:56.

Lets review shall we...

Originally posted by Nalissa
    I dont get it. Did you provoke Storm or did you not? No you didn't although you DID assist on an attack out of common intrest. But other than assisting on an attack you didn't attack, right? lol. I'm confused. Assisting on an attack sounds su****iously like attacking.
    RHD Black Watch Regiment assisted a fellow omni guild during a shootout lead by Redemption with backup later on from Storm. Storm then attacked an RHD camp afterwards. Funny, I missed where we attack a Storm camp in there?

I suggest you look up big words like "unprovoked" before using them in a full sentence, Wolfe.

Ahh, my hugs are not welcome. How unfortunate, they are quite good, so i have been told.

Anyhow...

At no time during the LI attack did any storm members directly assault a tower. They were under strict rules not to. Although primarily the LI incident was purley a sureveilance mission for Storm. Infact, i could do a heacount of Storm members, and I know for a fact there were no more than 6 members of Storm present, ultimatley not a large task force at all.

So with this in mind. Please understand, if you are going to state 'facts', please make sure you have them.

Storm did not initate the attack on the towers, I am not however going to prevent any of our members from attacking an enemy when fired upon. In this situation entering the 25% zone and letting the grace period expire would certainley mean attack.

I personaly perished as i had to move within range to heal a few people, adn i fell foul to one of Phingers well placed Kels.

The total destruction of the Base in DAV today was in direct retaliation to the attack on our own bases not twenty minutes beforehand.

Don't let misinformation cloud your judgement, it is tough enough when people lack perspective to see outside of the box as is.

Regards,

Caleena
    ..ANARCHY ONLINE..
    ALIENZQUEST
    Storm

Storm is now seen it's true colors.

They, not Omni, dealth the first punch in Notum Wars. The destruction of IL could have been forseen. It was afterall, in a clan infested area.

However, the battle in DAV for RHD was the first major offensive.

Storm has an Imperious nature. It desires to expand, which can be expected. It woudl nto surprise me to see Storm consolidate all clan power to itself in the end.

If Storm is capable of lieing, then it is also capable of treachery and behaviour which can be assumed perfidous.

I advocate, if it were not for my distaste of them, that even other clansmen watch themselves when dealing with Storm.

****EDIT having READ Ceelenas' Post****

Do you mind if I inquire as to who attacked your base "20 minutes earlier"?.

Was it RHD? NO. We even have a 3rd party tool, Invbot (mainly a databse tool that keep registration and inventory for those who don't know, similiar to Acambot) that also posts Guild News. It specifically says as stated by Rolled and Zero0, DO NOT attack any towers, or you risk being demoted one rank.

Note:this is not all it said verbatim, just paraphrasing.

As to who attacked your base, I am not sure. but pleae.. dont let "misinformation", as you so put it, confuse you.
    Last edited by Mhar; Dec 1st, 2002 at 05:52:13.

WHAT! You blew up a Hydra base with like 5 towers.. sometime 10 EST then again same rebuilt base again... Only Clanners were present from storm... i TAKE it you had to attack it or something they ddint fall over bythemselves unless some Rebelliouse medusas took matters of this sudden invason of thier bredding grounds and sung the towers to death

Originally posted by Caleena
    Ahh, my hugs are not welcome. How unfortunate, they are quite good, so i have been told.

Anyhow...

At no time during the LI attack did any storm members directly assault a tower. They were under strict rules not to. Although primarily the LI incident was purley a sureveilance mission for Storm. Infact, i could do a heacount of Storm members, and I know for a fact there were no more than 6 members of Storm present, ultimatley not a large task force at all.

So with this in mind. Please understand, if you are going to state 'facts', please make sure you have them.

Storm did not initate the attack on the towers, I am not however going to prevent any of our members from attacking an enemy when fired upon. In this situation entering the 25% zone and letting the grace period expire would certainley mean attack.

I personaly perished as i had to move within range to heal a few people, adn i fell foul to one of Phingers well placed Kels.

The total destruction of the Base in DAV today was in direct retaliation to the attack on our own bases not twenty minutes beforehand.

Don't let misinformation cloud your judgement, it is tough enough when people lack perspective to see outside of the box as is.

Regards,

Caleena
    Dunno if you try to roleplay, but once again a load of bull... Who cares if you attack a tower directly. If you kill the people around them and have another guild taking the towers. Wth is the difference? Do us all a favor, close the bag of goodies. We all know whats in it. lol
    "Should start a combined raid/NW bot, where people get points if they help take down a clan base. Should be most effective." - Said by Waikase 14th of May 2003 in sarcasm to the appearance of the first raidbots on Rk1.

i want some goodies.... how about a dimatch and a few FAs :P

Cz, beacon this, will ya?

I like a good verbal dustup as much as the next guy, but this is the wrong forum.
    --
    Kenlon- Combat Medic, RK1
    "This! Is! My! Boomstick!" Gear.

Creaky old vet, back for another go-round.

When your Guild member opened fire on me (I was the first casualty of the RHD Attack), Loveyou, I made sure to take her name. I was not surprised that she was a member of Storm.

I did not attack them. I sent several /S to them asking them what they wanted. The next to fall was Blindog. We were both dead within seconds of each other.

So much for diplomatic reasoning.

In a battle of words you can't win Cel<?>(whatever yourname is).

This thread makes no obvious sense, or rather... the stipulation set by Wolfe regarding "unprovoked" attacks. It abhors several paradoxes that go against your arguments.

IL ws not an "attack". It was a defensive. You even made the pathetic attempt to infer that it was the "provoked" attack on Storm, the one that you justified as being Storm's reason for retaliation.. Then you proceeded to say "6 members is barely a task force".

Clearly (like that other post were Emiko said you guys were jerks, yet there you had all the reason ) you have realised that your attempt to mask Storms actions failed in one of your half-assed posts, so you then decided to refute your own arguments to cover your ass.

The only conclusion you have the right to make, is that you are in fact the paradigm of brainless delegation. You contradict your own statements.

You're doing a bad job of representing your guild. Learn to distinguish between an analaytical conclusion, and a trueth/fact.

*EDIT*
    By the way, were is Wolfe? Why does he choose not to add to our constructive argument?

BTW Kenlon... this involves the world of rubi-ka... towers affect how zones run if you havn't noticed. Unless this actually concerns you, then stay out of it.
    Last edited by Mhar; Dec 1st, 2002 at 07:03:31.

I'm actually highly interested in how this will turn out, I'd just like to keep all the PvP rants and arguments in one place. *shrug*
    --
    Kenlon- Combat Medic, RK1
    "This! Is! My! Boomstick!" Gear.

Creaky old vet, back for another go-round.

Damn I took out caleena and I didnt even notice.

Made my day.

Phinger
    Level 220 Nanotech
    Highangel - Level 212 Crat
    and a 205 MP (Used to buff Phinger ....now buffs everyone else)

You hit Stefan Messamore with nanobots for 14295 points of radiation damage.

I am glad someone is happy.

Cal
    ..ANARCHY ONLINE..
    ALIENZQUEST
    Storm

When the gas level on our outpost in Eastern Fouls Plain went to 25% we had a bunch of omnis stalking the area. Then we were attacked by a member of the guild HYDRA. We returned fire by attacking the HYDRA base in Deep artery valley. I even spoke to an advisor in HYDRA and we agreed that none of us wanted to battle eachother.

After just a few hours another of our bases was attacked by another member of the guild HYDRA, we promptly retaliated in the same manner and leveld their base again. I hope this makes the people who actually care about their own guild in HYDRA inform their less careful members that they should avoid attacking Storm land.

Wolfe has done nothing but good in mho.. thanks for the land btw.. hydra will attack tommarow at 8am cst when the land goes back to 25%. and its scion controlled land not storm.. they were not EXpanding
    Q u o t e:
    ((OOC))

Pardon me for hijacking the thread, here..

But, Brion - if you don't want your mother to know you were up and on the computer at 3:29 in the morning - DON'T post on a forum that she reads.

Busted.
    Grounded.

From the WoW forums. best PWNAGE EVAH!!!

Still waiting for the merciless slaughter to occur. Well?
    Nivenyrral Lvl 200 Omni Engineer
    General and Retired President of the Band of Brothers

Wollfe, fine if you want to attack us. A lame unprovoked move, but dont then try and justify it with a load of BS "we are honourable storm who wont attack unprovoked". The amount of grief attacking you lot did yesterday was substantial to say the least.

I have seen storm members attacking omni guild after omni guild, even smaller guilds who have no chance to resist. Congrats on your land storm... it wont last long...

Nivenyrral - we have no quarrel with you or your guild and I believe one of my generals spoke to a representative of your guild about it last night.

The agression against our outpost last night from your guild will be overlooked. Just spread the word to your members and you'll have no reason to defend your base against us.

I see you don't respond to the attacking of our base.. what's the matter, afraid to attack someone your own size?
    Rebbeca Omni Tek President
    RHD Black Watch Regiment

"Technological progress has merely provided us with more efficient means for going backwards."
    -Aldous Huxley

Storm members dont attack guild after guild. We have attacked 3 omni guilds so far. I will personally /org kick any Storm member who attack an omni guild without my approval, and my members know it.

If you make your guild behave in a similar manner you will have far less trouble with holding your ground.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast