Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Just a heads up to omnis who attack Storm bases.

Just a heads up to omnis who attack Storm bases.

Any omni guild who attacks a Storm base runs a high risk of beeing made into an example of what happens when you attack a Storm base. Storm has no intentions of destroying omni bases unprovoked. As omni guildmembers attack us we will strike back.

Forward this warning to your guildmates for the better good of everyone in the game.

Today we had to state too many examples for me to be happy. And Im sure Im alot happier than those who had to attempt to defend themselfs against us and our clan friends.

Regards, Wolfe

bleh bleh bleh...

smell that?

seems you forgot to cork your ass cause a LOT of hot-iar is rushing out all at once...

kinda like a windtunnel...

BLAH BLAH DONT HURT ME I HURT YOU BLAH.

Its not about beeing cocky, its about not wasting your and our time on pointless fighting.

Originally posted by Wolfe
    Its about not wasting your and our time on pointless fighting.
    Yes lets not fight in the NW addon
    Healicia - Ragnarok
    BrutalThug - Ragnarok.

It's not evil it's cool! We're not peaceful white people we're cool powerhungry employees!

Re: Just a heads up to omnis who attack Storm bases.

No need for what I said here......
    Last edited by Lordvold; Dec 1st, 2002 at 01:27:57.
    Lordvold Fix MA's
    Flxme The ranged alt

"My theory is that this was probably done in some way that it was supposed to end at a given date like 1st January 2010. Back then there was of course no one that would imagine that AO would last past 2010" Eponyx

Ahh, better leave the thinking to those people equipped to do so.

Hugs,

Caleena
    ..ANARCHY ONLINE..
    ALIENZQUEST
    Storm

Wolfe.. let me put it blatantly, bull****.

My guild made it a priority to remain nuetral in most of the early on power-struggles.

We opted to act out of best interest, and fun.

ALTHOUGH we DID assisted IL out of common interest and since we are familiars with some of thier members.

Today at around 1 pm eastern you attacked RHDs Controller unprovoked. When I tried to speak with the large force of Clanners skulking around the premises (before the fighting started) I was killed.

RHD Black Watch Regiment did not do anything to warrant or provoke an attack.

You don't have to justify your actions, just don't speak so soon.

I understand you feel cocky at the moment, hell you should, you outwitted a sizable force of Omnis. Cool, that's what it is, a game.

But when you come on and say, yourself, that you don't attack guild towers unprovoked.. it's just plain bull****.
    Last edited by Mhar; Dec 1st, 2002 at 01:25:33.

Psst. . .PvP forum is *that* way.
    --
    Kenlon- Combat Medic, RK1
    "This! Is! My! Boomstick!" Gear.

Creaky old vet, back for another go-round.

PvP forum has no use anymore pal.

NW is now everything. And NW is PvP. Were PvP used to be limited, it's now in almost every single zone.

<-------bumps

I arrived home from work today, and much to my disliking was informed our tower(s) had been destroyed.. Now realizing this is NWs(which i don't have yet) I understood these type of things will happen on a regular basis...BUT....to post something like I just saw only a few replies up, I have to say thats pretty lame...

Tis ok though, everything moves in circles, and it's just a matter of time before things come back around, I look forward to this...

Regards,
    Icon

LOL, wolfe you can talk trash all you want. I cant wait to be a part of the assault force that leaves your towers burning and in ashes.

Originally posted by Xenlong
    NW is now everything. And NW is PvP.
    Right, so keep the genital waving to the PvP forums. :P
    --
    Kenlon- Combat Medic, RK1
    "This! Is! My! Boomstick!" Gear.

Creaky old vet, back for another go-round.

Originally posted by Xenlong
    Wolfe.. let me put it blatantly, bull****.

My guild made it a priority to remain nuetral in most of the early on power-struggles.

We opted to act out of best interest, and fun.

ALTHOUGH we DID assisted IL out of common interest and since we are familiars with some of thier members.
    I dont get it. Did you provoke Storm or did you not? No you didn't although you DID assist on an attack out of common intrest. But other than assisting on an attack you didn't attack, right? lol. I'm confused. Assisting on an attack sounds su****iously like attacking.

And now that we have that out of the way... I didn't read Wolfe's post to mean 'attacking is bad'. I read it to mean 'If you screw with us we will screw with you - otherwise there will be peace'.

Sounds like you screwed with storm and lost your towers, and as such I'm sure that Wolfe's post was not meant for you. You don't need the post as it seems you got a very big message already. I believe his post was for other Guilds who may not yet be aware that attacking Storm will result in damage to their org's bases.

As far as you not being aware of what happened I can only suggest you control your members better. In fact, it is those members who cost you your bases.

Originally posted by Nalissa

I dont get it. Did you provoke Storm or did you not? No you didn't although you DID assist on an attack out of common intrest. But other than assisting on an attack you didn't attack, right? lol. I'm confused. Assisting on an attack sounds su****iously like attacking.
    Difficult to tell if one wasn't in on the original event, but it sounds as if RHD Black Watch was assisting defenders, not attackers. Assisting on a defense may sound su****iously like an attack to you, dunno, but then, I'm not as confused as you've stated that you are.

Re: Just a heads up to omnis who attack Storm bases.

Originally posted by Wolfe
    Any omni guild who attacks a Storm base runs a high risk of beeing made into an example of what happens when you attack a Storm base. Storm has no intentions of destroying omni bases unprovoked. As omni guildmembers attack us we will strike back.

Forward this warning to your guildmates for the better good of everyone in the game.

Today we had to state too many examples for me to be happy. And Im sure Im alot happier than those who had to attempt to defend themselfs against us and our clan friends.

Regards, Wolfe
    This is bull crap.

Storm attacked RHD Black Watch Regiment in DAV. We did not attack any of thier bases.

Nice PR .. but words mean nothing when your actions prove different.

Kick the pup and you might have a dog biting you in the future.
    Rolled
    Coathanger
    RHD Black Watch Regiment

Remember how fun the first week of NW was?

CC is teh devil!

Ahh...

Now this is what it should be about. Not a pretend war, but a real one. None of this "Awww... Let's talk about it because 500 years ago the Omni blah, blah blah... and the Clan blah blah blah"

We now have a real force trying to influence the way we play the game. You don't have to try hard to role play that one. Either you'll go along with them trying to live under their rule, their commands, or you'll grow some and show them why there is the saying that "The nail that sticks out gets hammered".

If you need to form alliances then do it, but I for one can't stand a bully.

C Ya in game. Let's see that check list again:
    • Buy booster pack
    • Renew account
    • Join guild
    • Attack Storm

lol - funny, but a load of bull...
    "Should start a combined raid/NW bot, where people get points if they help take down a clan base. Should be most effective." - Said by Waikase 14th of May 2003 in sarcasm to the appearance of the first raidbots on Rk1.

Dieeeeeeeeeeeee :P

Tower Go Clunk, Plunk, Plunk,Clunk, Plunk,Clunk, Plunk,Clunk, Plunk,Clunk, Plunk,Clun, Plunk, Plunk, Plunk, Plunk.....Zzzzzzz BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

Nice effects make them stay longer :P and FIX THE LAGG please?

( meaning take th 19$ u got from all the people who payed from NW and Buy Some Network cables that arent made out of .... SHoelaces?) :P sorry couldnt resist i know its new and never been done b4 and its a work in progress but ... I have the right to complain!

What a load of CRAP. take your hugs and stick the where the sun dont shine calenna.

Redemption attacked a base of a very small guild then called in Storm, because they couldnt knock it over.....I DONT SEE STORM not attacking anyone unprovoked? CRAP.

Then RHD.

Keep the crap coming.......and finally everyone will smell it for what it is and the birds come home to roost.

My ol school motto What you sow so shall you reap.

Well Storm it will come back in spades.

Phinger
    Level 220 Nanotech
    Highangel - Level 212 Crat
    and a 205 MP (Used to buff Phinger ....now buffs everyone else)

You hit Stefan Messamore with nanobots for 14295 points of radiation damage.

Do not believe their lies, you will be next.
    Rebbeca Omni Tek President
    RHD Black Watch Regiment

"Technological progress has merely provided us with more efficient means for going backwards."
    -Aldous Huxley

Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast