Thread: silly clanners....

silly clanners....

we were far out in ww as we got message that our tower has been attacked by lost chapter.

we managed to get there quick and had only a few losses while striking back.

so we were able to hold it.

so lost chapter cried for storm help and in the second wave after 10 mins they had a 2:1 advantage..so we lost our turret and later our controller.

so far so bad....

curious like i am i went back from reclaim abnd they were standing ther discussing wher to put this and where top put that...
    a whole bunch of 40 peeps....

so we decided to get them a litle surprise....

and whhhoooooop!
    dang...there he was...

a brand new 100% gas dsa omni controller!

i wish i could post all the crying and whining...the shouting and laughing that was going on there.
    and even more i wish i could have seen the faces behind the keyboards at this moment.

sure..we will not be able to hold it against them for long ,since we dont have enough NW editions as well, but ....

YOU WILL NEVER EVER MAKE THIS UP!

so all you bright clanners out there (paradoxon?) say thank you to lost chapter and their friends.
    they did a lot for your reputation today.

and i wanna thank you too....it was really one of the best moments we had in ao for a long time.

cya on the battlefield....

have fun

Talking

ROFL!
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

AO Character Skill Emulator and Character Parser and AO Implant Layout Helper

We kicked your towers ass, hehe.

Heh

The only thing that pissed me off when we attacked the omni was this fact:

Omnis died so fast ... like flies. Everwhere dead omni corpses.
    I am very dissapointed in you Omnis....go train some more plz this is pathetic performance.
    Anikitos Enforcer (Retired)
    Founder of Avatars
    Current Armor

Omicrondelta MP (Active)

Wink

its part of the tactic ani......

hehe

in the time you all were talking how "ownend" us and how irresistible good you all are,we were able to decide,BUY and PLACE the new controller.

of cause this tactic wouldnt work against BRIGHT player.
    but it semms to be cool on clanners.

hehe

so im awaiting your ganks....im sure i raise a bit on your list.
    im sure next time we meet im the first one to bite the dirt,but its worth it ...

...and maybe im back from reclaim fast enough to place a controller.....

wuuuahahahaha....

Man... I'm clan and I don't have NW yet, but that sure was a funny read
    Vanguard Mharc. Self-equipper extraordinaire no longer. I'm back!

Hehe gratz DSA...

One other thing, what i can't understand is, why does omni have more towers? I mean there are bout twice as much claners, so there should be twice as much clan towers to omni towers?

I mean clan and omni could both start building towers at the same time.

I am NOT saying that omni is better in pvp, what i am more interessted in, why it's like this?

Originally posted by Cymax
    Hehe gratz DSA...

One other thing, what i can't understand is, why does omni have more towers? I mean there are bout twice as much claners, so there should be twice as much clan towers to omni towers?
    Errmm... Where did you get that information?
    Ymera.com tells us that currently, of all guilded characters, 50.1% are clan and 46.9% are Omni. Hardly twice as many, I'd say...

the info i got fom the ao hompage under people of rubika. there you see that there are much more claners.

hmm... but i see now the problem thanks for the link, i think it's cause lots of claners aren't active players or there are more clan alts, looks like that cause there are twice as much registered clan members but active is true, its bout 50 / 50 thanks.

Hmm... I can't seem to find the page you're referring to, unless you handcounted from the org pages or something... If there's a stats page on the AO homepage, could you post the URL, 'cause I'd very much like to see it!

not org only players you have to count and i don't have the exact number of players (to lacy to count everything) but when you look up the full list www.auno.org you can check up all players and there are much more claners

We had a similarly amusing tale.
    We had been informed that our lowbie towers were under attack. We warp out there only to find there is nothing we can do because we are too high level. So we scramble a number of out lowbies and alts in the hope of defending our towers and it wasn't looking very good.

Then the funniest thing happened right while they were attacking the main tower. The gas suppression changed to 100%

They couldn't attack anymore.

Now THAT was funny =)

Of course our retaliation was total and they lost their base.
    woot

Originally posted by Cymax
    not org only players you have to count and i don't have the exact number of players (to lacy to count everything) but when you look up the full list www.auno.org you can check up all players and there are much more claners
    Auno.org (which is not at all up-to-date, by the way) shows 30075 Clanners and 29522 Omnis. That's 49.2% and 48.3% respectively.

Lol I was aiding at a clan attack on the omni base in DAV. HUGE base! We were whittling the towers down, very little resistance. The Control Tower was healing faster than it was being hit, and there were lots of us there hitting it. Eventually the base is pretty much beat up, but we ran out of time when it hit 100%. We had to pack up and sulk off home at that point
    Gimme sammich!!1

Reborn Sammich