Thread: PvP Enabled.

Hehe, this game is totally screwd, I am tab+Q ing everything in all zones these days and shot a lvl 60ish clanner in the 75% in Entertainment today, that cant be right....

I am lvl 200.....
    Hermy
    Shadelore
    Retired.

If you have ** next to your name (because you have attacked a tower, I think it is) it will be possible for anybody and all levels to attack you, as long as you are not in 100% area.
    Lovio - 140+ MA of the Mercury Dragons
    Maiu - Gamma Ejector wielding trader maniac - also loves to tradeskill and doesn't eat babies.

Yep

I was idling today in ICC with my soldier alt while waitin a location to go from a friend and there were some grey (to my 120 soldier) clanners talking about the ** in their name and how they could be now attacked...

I though "really?" and hitted Q and burst

Well seems I could and they flew to Tir after a moment but one came back for some reason and got killed. It wasnt very fair though, him hitting me with 80 brawl, 40 fast attack and 30 normal hits and me hitting him 300-600's.

Then again, people SHOULD think bit about attacking towers and this is part of the mechanism to reduce griefing so I am all for it, even if some lvl 200 comes and wastes my poor ass later on

Zarch and da chars

if u have ** next to ur name that means u attacked sum towers and u or ur guild have no towers/controllers so u will be open to be attacked by anyone for the next 4 hours. however if u attack towers and ur guild has towers, ur towers/controllers will go to a 25% gas zone for the next few hours.... instead uof u being taged wit the** ur towers get it.

/sentak.
    [ Russel "Sentak" Neblett | 200 Clan Doctor and proud Veteran of Clan [color=sky blue]Synergy Factor[/color] ]
    [ "Schifter" Schwag | 50 Clan Agent and proud Veteran of Clan [color=sky blue]Synergy Factor[/color] ]
    [ "Jostle" | 1 Clan Shade and proud Veteran of Clan [color=sky blue]Synergy Factor[/color] ]
    [ QL 200 Implant Service!.. "You design 'em,... I do the rest!" ]