Thread: Neutral PvP?

Neutral PvP?

Neutral characters are now able to initiate PvP combat in 25% suppression gas areas.
    So, I'm just curious. Who told FunCom that neutrals wanted to "initiate PvP?" If PvP was our goal, wouldn't we have sided a long time ago?
    RoboKa & RoboKaKa
    Solitus Neutral Engineer & Pet

I don't see why those not involved in the war between the 2 major factions should be completely excluded from PvP

Also not sure how you can complain about something that requires you to initiate combat to take part of. ie: If you don't press q, use a special on a player, nuke, debuff....then your life hasn't change any has it?

Re: Neutral PvP?

Originally posted by RoboKa
    So, I'm just curious. Who told FunCom that neutrals wanted to "initiate PvP?" If PvP was our goal, wouldn't we have sided a long time ago?
    Lots of people

Mostly the neutrals (including myself) who were testing NW and found ourselves unable to effectively defend our land control areas.

-Jayde

I never wanted Neutral to mean PvP-exempt. Just wanted it to mean not-Clan and not-Omni. Being a sitting duck just really really sucked.

That doesn't mean I wouldn't support a means for true Pacifists to be protected in some fashion.

Re: Neutral PvP?

Originally posted by RoboKa
    This is really one of the saddest complaints that I have seen in a long time. How could this possibly bother anyone? Do you support the complete elimination of PvP from AO or something? To take advantage of this you have to go through the trouble of going to a 25% zone and attacking someone so there is no way in which this could effect someone who didn't want to participate short of somebody stumbling into a Pvp zone, targeting an enemy, and then accidently hitting the "q" button. I'm sorry to come down so hard but your complaint just flies in the face of all logic and truly seems to have no other purpose than to complain for its own sake.

no one forces you to press Q
    Omni-Pol intelligence report for Peregrinus Praecautus
    Known applicant of Third Faction
    Warning! Record is being accessed by an external source of unknown origin.
    Recovering file

be on your guard pilgrim
    File ends

* sigh *

good answer Jayde
    RoboKa & RoboKaKa
    Solitus Neutral Engineer & Pet