Thread: Omni attacking Neutral Towers = Neutrals with clanalignment :)

Omni attacking Neutral Towers = Neutrals with clanalignment :)

Band of Brothers attacks Neutral base in Varmint Woods.

This should mean that the neutrals should be anti-omni now. How can they stay neutral when they are being attacked?

Omni should have thought about this abit more before they struck. I hope the neutrals will do the only right thing now and assist the clanners against the omni's suppressing power!

I like the neutrals, and now they like us.
    Freshman Che "Elnertz" Guevara.
    Atrox Soldier - 203th lvl.

Noone in this game has more bad luck than me.

Its kinda hard to attack something when theres almost 3 time more clanner than omni..
    The biggest problem is that a small guild can easily get wiped out by a huge force. Nomatter how hard omni tried, we cant destroy any base because Storm guild is so huge that they easily outnumber omnis. Storm itself is probly bigger than the Omni PvP player base.

There wasn't any serious attacks, but some fun skirmishes... People attacking the neutrals be warned, they have a lot of friends... We'll see what happens once player limiting comes in, that could change things a lot...
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

AO Character Skill Emulator and Character Parser and AO Implant Layout Helper

Originally posted by Insida
    Its kinda hard to attack something when theres almost 3 time more clanner than omni..
    The biggest problem is that a small guild can easily get wiped out by a huge force. Nomatter how hard omni tried, we cant destroy any base because Storm guild is so huge that they easily outnumber omnis. Storm itself is probly bigger than the Omni PvP player base.
    More stupidity brought to you by our lovely player base.

Now that I think about it that probably wasn't a cool thing to post.

But seriously, the numbers at the huge base today wouldn't have mattered as much if the lag wasn't so dreadful.

As for Omni being lower in number then clan, I think its all about who is online. There has been tons or pvp events where there was all omni and you can see in Camelot that when Omni gather together they can build quite large number. There wasn't even close to as many clanners as there could have been today.

Leave the neuts alone or I will spank you all!!
    Hermy
    Shadelore
    Retired.

Bah

Rubi1 http://ymera.com/1/actfactprweek.html
    clan-48.0%
    omni-48.7%

Rubi2 http://ymera.com/2/actfactprweek.html
    clan-54.2%
    omni-43.4%

Where's this huge numerical advantage the clans have? Maby if some of you defeatist omni's stopped bemoaning how big the bad ol clans are you'd stop losing your less resolute members to us.
    Sredniaka Sherrmanaka Posthasteaka Thanatopsysaka Vashtareliusaka Nnerroaka Alexxander

"Quidquid latine dictum, sit altum viditur"

Sredni Vashtar went forth,
    His thoughts were red thoughts and his teeth were white.
    His enemies called for peace, but he brought them death.
    Sredni Vashtar the Beautiful.
    by HH Munro

Re: Omni attacking Neutral Towers = Neutrals with clanalignment :)

Originally posted by Elnertz
    Band of Brothers attacks Neutral base in Varmint Woods.

This should mean that the neutrals should be anti-omni now. How can they stay neutral when they are being attacked?

Omni should have thought about this abit more before they struck. I hope the neutrals will do the only right thing now and assist the clanners against the omni's suppressing power!

I like the neutrals, and now they like us.
    I know that bunch of neuts joined clans in raids on Omni bases in some of the first battles. They picked the side willingly. Omni has all the rights to destroy them.

Originally posted by Sherrman
    Bah

clan-48.0%
    omni-48.7%

clan-54.2%
    omni-43.4%

Where's this huge numerical advantage the clans have? Maby if some of you defeatist omni's stopped bemoaning how big the bad ol clans are you'd stop losing your less resolute members to us.
    what matters are players over 150, that graph is pretty though

btw, always thought of neutrals as fair weather fans, hey omni has camelot=ally with omni, clan has camelot=ally with clan

i don't dislike neut's, they don't really matter much since there's so few of them

Originally posted by Sherrman
    Bah

clan-48.0%
    omni-48.7%

clan-54.2%
    omni-43.4%

It's a tad different when you look at 150+ players. And as far as I am concerned, you can have those bedhopping ultralootwhores. :P I think Cobalt9 is the best example.

Actually, according to AG character statistics, RK1 is fairly balanced in population, bother overall and 150+. RK2, OTOH, has about 1/3 more 150+ Clanners than Omnis.

Of course, this doesn't say anything about what proportion of Omni and Clan PvP, go to Camelot, do unique raids, etc.

There was no thinking, Elnertz, that was the stupid act of one person. They also did it to a clan tower. They have been kicked from the guild for stupidity above and beyond anything I had previously seen.
    Nivenyrral Lvl 200 Omni Engineer
    General and Retired President of the Band of Brothers

clan-48.0%
    omni-48.7%

clan-54.2%
    omni-43.4%
    Nice statistics here.. but there is one little ? or big flaw.

It only counts the chars that have lvl'ed!! So the ppl not lvling are not counted. Also.. lvl 200 's don't lvl .. so they are not counted. No i'm not sure wheter there are more lvl 200 clans then omni. But my impression is that there are.. many of the 200's here don't play much more anymore.. (omni). Nor does it count in unguilded ppl. Also a fraction of players that it doesn't count.

Also alot neuts ain't guilded.. so there might be more out there then the list shows.
    ----------------------------------------
    Nyleve, lvl 220 Soldier
    DocNyl, lvl 210 Eternalist
    ----------------------------------------
    General of Legion

Surprised someone hasn't mentioned this as well...

The statistics shown in the link above also don't tell you who PvPs...which was the point of the original poster. His statement was that Storm has more PvPers than all Omni combined.

I am far too noob to comment either way on his statement, but the responses so far have have not provided any information to show he is wrong.

I can only say that I have been somewhat involved in 4 mass PvP events, and in 3 cases Omni ended up holding the field of battle (I think Storm was around for the one Omni couldn't dent and wasn't around for the 3 that Omni took).

Small stastical samples are fun to try to draw conclusions from...
    Nochnaja

Keep safe, and may the clans fear you.

Storm is mostly hardcore power leveling PvP crazy murderers. They have been PvPing for along time as a whole, while most Omni Org's only PvP when they need too, IE Camelot, and you see how for the longest time the Clans owned Camelot?? The Omni's adapted and started winning GS after GS until we had the place almost locked down.

Storm will have an advantage in NW simply from their massive number of high level PvP freaks, and what is NW all about? PvP.

But just let the Omni's adapt, sooner or later Storm won't be able to hold its ground so easily.

Take for example today in EFP, Omni's united and took down a Storm base, no doubt that Storm will try and get revenge when the suppression gas falls, and we expect that from them, they want to mend their wounds for the A55 smacking we gave them But the point is that already Omni's are showing strength against Storm.

Only problem with Omni, is they are spread out among different leaders. Storm is one massive clan, and that means they can pretty much defend and attack without help from other Clans, but OT Orgs are quite different indeed, OT needs to band together to accomplish a common goal, or the Clans will continue to rip us apart bit by bit.