Thread: Transcript of NW Battle

Transcript of NW Battle

Tower Owning Org: Wow, finally something different. We got a setup of QL10 towers and it should be fun to defend them. We're a smaller org, but everyone made some low level characters so this should work great. Prepare everyone, it's almost time to defend.

Attacking Org: This should be great, a QL10 tower should be a challenging target for our lower level guys, but just to make sure, let's send a dozen L150+ doctors to heal our L10 guys, and an extra dozen 150+ attack squad to make sure the tower owners can't do the same.

Battle starts - the Tower Owning Org gets slaughtered since they're a smaller guild without the L150+ support army.

Tower Owning Org: Hey, I can't grid back - I keep crashing because there are 50 people on the attacking army side.

Attacking Org: Heh, who knew Tara raid strategies would work in Notum Wars - all we're missing is the box room.

Point to all this:

If you don't belong to a huge organization that can provide massive L150+ backup to every QL control tower, don't waste your money on NW, unless you really like the new yalms.

SgtDesu
    167 MA
    Flying around in my orange yalm that's supposed to be red

guild consolidation

I have long predicted that NW would force people to join larger guilds.

I hate little tiny guilds because they suxxed in the first place.

Counterbalance

One has to remember that only a certain number of towers can be built for any one org.

If you are in a smaller org, you have a much better chance of owning a tower, even though you stand a much better chance of losing it.

in a large org, if you throw up your tower without permission, there will be hell to pay because some upper up guildy will object.

Ani.
    PLEASE, give use a simple YES or no answer as to whether or not the CoH chests can be opened