Thread: OMG lag..

OMG lag..

Just got kicked out of the servers while trying to protect RHD towers.. Its almost impossible to play. Took me like 10 seconds to 'Attack' a target..

Yea, but I had a helluva time.

I spotted Cobalt9 in the midst of all those clanners. He was attacking the tower like the majority of them.
    I sent in my attack pet... then scooted around back to lay an assault on him with my gun and wimpy nukes. He backed off and put some distance between us... so I pressed forward looking for the kill.

So, there is me... standing in the middle of 30+ clanners trying to kill Cobalt. He runs around, and I give chase... I knock him down to about |xxxx.............| and then I get flashes of red "Attacked by xxxx" all across my screen... so, I run around trying to throw them off for a good minute or so while still trying to kill Cobalt (cuz he was close to death)... somebody roots me, and I suffer a violent defeat at the hands of many... but I had a great time!

Got a /tell from Cobalt afterwards that he got credit for my death. GJ

Hope to see more of this (minus the part where I die) in the future w/ less lag.
    Demonsguile 204 MP HYDRA General
    Korrupshun 147 Trader (The MP anti-thesis)
    Renown 104 Enf (King of the Ring, before OE patch)
    Bloke 76 Keeper
    -He who angers you, conquers you.
    -Those who complain the most, do the least.
    -Goals are not made to be attained or achieved. They are made to be surpassed.
    Originally posted by Sallust
    They can't show us new pets because they have better things to do then camp for the items

last night between the hours of 1-4 AM CST i was dropped over 20 times. i would time out sumtimes 2 min after i got back in and sumtimes 10 min l8er. it was so fuking anpoying and really need to get fixed. i heard it was a router prob wit FC. i hope so cause my t1 was up and running the WHOLE night......

/sentak.
    [ Russel "Sentak" Neblett | 200 Clan Doctor and proud Veteran of Clan [color=sky blue]Synergy Factor[/color] ]
    [ "Schifter" Schwag | 50 Clan Agent and proud Veteran of Clan [color=sky blue]Synergy Factor[/color] ]
    [ "Jostle" | 1 Clan Shade and proud Veteran of Clan [color=sky blue]Synergy Factor[/color] ]
    [ QL 200 Implant Service!.. "You design 'em,... I do the rest!" ]

For many ppl this lagfest is Camelot x 10, very bad =(
    Hermy
    Shadelore
    Retired.