Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Petition for increasin the drop rate of the gay hood :P

Well...the bad thing with Funcom is that they rarely if ever believe their customers...took them more than half a year until they believed that several items never dropped from tara, and after the fix now the GPH is nearly extinct as a result...

Guess it will take them again another 6 months to believe us that GPH drop is bugged until they even start to fix it.
    RK1 Guild Apocalypse

Dillon "Duradas" Belote, Fixer
    Kiyoko "Selarana" Vallone, Meta Physicist
    Donald "Jorman" Dublin, Bureaucrat
    Burl "Gnorrg" Marinos, Enforcer
    Florence "Florania" Aronstein, Doctor
    ----
    RK3, Arnold "Gideon" Reineman, Enforcer

I'm in such a good mood at work I thought I would drop by to say:

I think the drop rate on the GPH is just fine. For a item that gives you a marginal buff at best why not just remove it from the game and give us a item that is QL150 and higher that you can make in the game similar to the fixer HUD2 device that raises with your level.

With the new BS nano requirements starting at 1 at lvl 150 and bring it up to 50 at 200 it would give engi's for instance the buff needed to come closer to that 1044 for the QL199 nano we just got.

Thus everyone across the board will be able to cast the new nanos sorta within the new requirements with some mochams.
    Elbo - LVL 220 Top of the line: Supreme Creator Engineer

Making 5 Gem Saba Bracers! Give tell in game!
    Crat - LVL 209! Doc - LVL 170,MA - LVL 106,Fixer - LVL 103,Keeper - LVL 140,, MP - LVL 109, Shade - LVL 165
    QFT: 1800+. EE: 2400+. ME: 2400+. Chem: 1800+ WS: 1900+. Psychology: 1800 Pharm: 1800

Making QL300 AI Armor and Weapons!

Originally posted by Morelian
    GPH is uber item....

But, you can add +30 to 2 nano skills with a QL 200 tower, so title level 5 toon can outdo nelebs and GPH with 3 personal towers.

GPH is not uber because of the nanoskill boosts.

GPH is uber because of -15% nanocost. Especially if you are talking about a doc.
    Katelin Arinia Rhees
    Level 220 Enforcer
    Former Enforcer Professional
    Former President of the late Midnight Reveries
    Account Created: 2001-10-08; Account Expired: 2005-02-19

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12