Thread: Cz, Please Confirm

Cz, Please Confirm

I am in an area of a country that will not be recieving the Notum Wars Booster pack in stores. Also, due to my location, I can't have the product shipped to me from and online vendor either.

I was left with these options..

1) Wait for a downloadable version of the extra sound features, and recieve my product key from Funcom so that I could register.

2) Have a friend ship it to me who should have it available in stores on the third of December.

An idea was suggested to me, I asked an advisor and she told me this will be fine. She also informed me something that I need to confirm.

The booster pack only contains new sound features and a registration number(cd key)

And, if this is so, can I have my friend purchase it for me, email me the registration number, and play without the new sound features untill I recieve the product through mail?

Thank you

Hirum
    "I got a snake man" -The Bafoon

Well, after participating in my first tower defense, I have come to a rather tough descision.

Notum Wars is a killer idea, but after seeing the somewhat un-impressive customer support (sent email to FC 2 weeks ago without a response, not the first time this has happened), the major game bug issues, the ill attempts to launch a booster that can only be made available to a certain few(perhaps the product should have been released, and then activated), and a willing and helpful staff that can be great, but obviously doesnt coordinate(recieved three different answers from different sources on a subject)....Im not sure if the struggle to get NW is really worth it.

Funcom, Cz, and all others, I love this game, as well as alot of others, although we complain alot, but it needs ALOT of work. And myself, and quite a few others are walking on thin ice..

Please guys, dont let it end like this, make the game available to us veterans who have been around for a while, its probably one of your only chances.
    "I got a snake man" -The Bafoon