Thread: Izgimmers Legacy (recruiting)

Izgimmers Legacy (recruiting)

Izgimmers Legacy is recruiting 50 - 200 NTs and your spouses. If you fit the level and have a wife or husband that is not an NT that wants to join, we want you.

We have a very flexible alternates rule that allows non-nts to be a part of the guild to be more versatile and we are growing very strong each and every day.

Our family is one that is very wondeful and everyone gets a long with everyone. We do participate in NW and in many events and will be working with any Omni alliances that come our way.

Please visit our site on my signature for more information or contact one of these people in game:

Drabin
    Solarflare
    Ziel1
    Darlakh
    Naraya
    Sorzella
    Dennie
    Almite
    Codestrap

We look forward to having you!
    Last edited by Drabin; Dec 9th, 2002 at 14:32:34.

Thumbs up Executes Izgimmers Bump

Sorzella hits Drabin with nanobots for 1786 points of bump damage.
    Sorzella 173 NonoHPmage Assassin NT
    Advisor to Izgimmers Legacy
    /me reloads her Caterwaul
    /say No you may not have UA/TTS! However can I interest you in this fine Humidity Extractor?
    On a long enough timeline the survival rate of everyone drops to zero...

Drabin is a good guy.. so join up and AOE nuke the hell out of things

*bump*
    Rebbeca Omni Tek President
    RHD Black Watch Regiment

"Technological progress has merely provided us with more efficient means for going backwards."
    -Aldous Huxley

A trox NT i respect.

/bow
    /salute

You are all doing great.

/salute

Naomiha forces Drabin's post to bump
    No Longer Happy Sorceress
    Izgimmers Legacy

Although I am a Clan leader, several of my members count people in Izgimmer's legacy friends. If your an Omni NT (and don't want to join the Clans *hugs*), I would recommend these folks.
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

Re: Izgimmers Legacy (recruiting)

Originally posted by Drabin
    Izgimmers Legacy is recruiting 50 - 200 NTs and your spouses. If you fit the level and have a wife or husband that is not an NT that wants to join, we want you.

We have a very flexible alternates rule that allows non-nts to be a part of the guild to be more versatile and we are growing very strong each and every day.

Our family is one that is very wondeful and everyone gets a long with everyone. We do participate in NW and in many events and will be working with any Omni alliances that come our way.

Please visit our site on my signature for more information or contact one of these people in game:

Drabin
    Solarflare
    Ziel1
    Darlakh
    Naraya
    Sorzella
    Dennie
    Almite
    Codestrap

We look forward to having you!
    hmm word on the street is Dennie and Naraya are freakin sexy...like in the nutso crazy **** levels!

might be worth a peek

(PS: The above is a not so cleverly disquised bump )
    The Sammich Master is Back!
    Boci - Retired Soldier
    Flashgordun - Smurf in Training
    Mussashi---Boci Reborn---Sword Saint
    xxxxxxxx Keeper Twink of Dewm

Dont forget about the *cough* strikingly *cough* beautiful *cough* sexy nanomage *cough* SORZELLA!!! Im gorgeous, till I take off my helmet..;(

Oops, I bumped
    Sorzella 173 NonoHPmage Assassin NT
    Advisor to Izgimmers Legacy
    /me reloads her Caterwaul
    /say No you may not have UA/TTS! However can I interest you in this fine Humidity Extractor?
    On a long enough timeline the survival rate of everyone drops to zero...