Thread: Flying straight down flips camera orientation

Flying straight down flips camera orientation

If you fly straight down, or nearly so, the camera's orientation gets flipped from where it usually is, and it is very disorienting. Normally your head or the top of the yalm is up on the screen, but if you get verticle downward enough then your head/yalm roof is pointed switch to the bottom of the screen.

Yeah I know this is an old bug, but I got in a bug reporting mood over in 14.7 forum and just encountered this old familiar one again so I though I'd mention it.

On a related note, I really REALLY wish my 3t camera would stay where I told it to when I zone. I have to adjust the camera far more often than I really care to because it is not respecting the position I set it in.
    Bima, Golly, Whatsamatta, Laslingis and an army of sub-100 alts

think it is a "feature"
    was like that back in beta aswell. and as far as i know they never adressed the "problem" either.
    im kinda used to it now so I hope they dont change it
    Operation impending doom 2 seems to have started with patch 15.6.5
    12.6 first contact, 14.6 second attempt, 16.6 Invasion of the gabber bots ?
    Old and bitter player, currently playing: Justincase GA4 wearing phix0r
    Originally posted by Cz
    I already saw this thread, but refrained from answering due to the pleasant show of confidence from Lumin.
    Sing a song for FunCom

What is featureful about that? Why would it changing so it didn't do that mess you up?

(I'm not being argumentative; I'm genuinely interested.)
    Bima, Golly, Whatsamatta, Laslingis and an army of sub-100 alts

Another thing I've noticed. If you get into your yalm while facing forward, then the yalm is normal.. but try looking at a different angle, like straight up. Look straight up and get into your yalm. The vehicle ends up pointing at some weird angles.