Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Snarf must die!!!

Snarf must die!!!

First Order will be placing a bounty on the head of the clan criminal "Snarf".

Snarf blatently violated the Amnesty while it was in effect, and is responsible for many innocent lives lost! We suggest that anyone that has been on the receiving end of one of Snarfs cold blooded murderous outings, contact Senex of the First Order.

We are currently collecting donations as to create a sizable reward for the head of Snarf!

/ooc
    The bounty will come into effect once we have a nice chunk of credits to offer everyone

To collect the bounty, we will require two screenshots, one of Snarf being killed, and a second of his corpse post-death
    /ooc off

This will send a powerful message to the clan's, and any support we can get from other Omni Factions will further our cause greatly!

More to follow.......

Snarf will die!!!!!!!

LOL

Umm either Snarf will die!!!!!!! Or Snarf will kill you all !!!!!

LoL

Oh Snarf will perish! First Order will see to that

Re: Ok

Originally posted by jakespeed
    Run Snarf .. RUN.. AHH

I don't think he's going to be able to run fast enough

You know

I think your right. To bad i'm not on RK1 to see it though.

You will never get me! Muahahhaaa!

Snarf
    Snarf: Level 165 Atrox NT

"At one time you were maybe a little useful Snarf. Now you're just being annoying." -- Hawkman

"Well one guy said Atrox was the worst breed for the NT. The other guy said......'You tell that to Snarf....he'll kick your arse!' You are a NT Rockstar!" -- Hemicuda

"Snarf, Snerf, Nerf. It's YOU that brought nerf to NT's you you!" -- Rhayden

"Snarf cuts to the core of the problem like a chainsaw to a bunny rabbit." -- Deaddreamer

re

Originally posted by Snarf
    You will never get me! Muahahhaaa!

Snarf

You can run, but you can't hide!!!!

(Screenshots of Snarf's demise will be posted upon completion of the assasination, shouldn't take long lol )

Sounds like I'll have to stop doing stupid things like trying to take on a team of 6 with 2 slayerdroids and 3 pets.

Snarf

"At one time you were maybe a little useful Snarf. Now you're just being annoying." -- Hawkman

"Well one guy said Atrox was the worst breed for the NT. The other guy said......'You tell that to Snarf....he'll kick your arse!' You are a NT Rockstar!" -- Hemicuda

"Snarf cuts to the core of the problem like a chainsaw to a bunny rabbit." -- Deaddreamer

re

Sounds like I'll have to stop doing stupid things like trying to take on a team of 6 with 2 slayerdroids and 3 pets.

Snarf

Or things like going out in public!!!!

Your a marked man!!!

Ok Snarf, here's the deal... let my lvl 15 MA kill you and we'll split the money! Muhahahahahahaha! Shhhh... don't tell anyone....

-D
    -First Order-

Yo snarf, how bout you let me kill you and we split the bounty after you get resurrected :P
    Being a circus trainer has to be the best job in the world, until the bears figure out how to take off the muzzle.

now that is way not fair... That guys post wasnt up when I typed mine...

That's it Dropcid... you are marked for making me look unoriginal.
    Being a circus trainer has to be the best job in the world, until the bears figure out how to take off the muzzle.

re

Our only objective is to have Snarf die!!!!

Punishment for his crimes must be carried out!!

/ooc

And we'll end up with some nice "Dead Snarf" screenshots we can flaunt openly!!!

/ooc off

Hey Snarf

It must be cool to be loved ..lol

1001 runspeed baby!

Snarf

1001 runspeed baby!

Snarf
    Not with your belly full of Bronto burgers, baby.
    "For the Angel of Death spread his wings in blast,
    And breathed in the face of the foe as he pass'd;
    And the eyes of the sleepers wax'd deadly and chill,
    And their hearts but once heaved, and for ever grew still!"
    - Lord Byron

[ alpha.omega ]

Um

Should the bounty be available to members of his clan? I'm sure we should reward Clan treason, but he could possibly split the bounty with a clan member, thus rewarding him for his own death.

Shubalubdub
    78 Omni Doc
    Unit Leader
    First Order

If an Ace Nanotechnician nukes me for 7000 radiation damage again, does the mob get the reward?

Hehe, all snarf has to do is play carefully... I went about 3 weeks before dying in PvP. Luckily though... the bounty had sort of expired by then.

Snarf does deserve a cap in his ass, but I doubt anyone will be able to take him down (unless he goes out looking for fights)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast