Thread: another battle story...

another battle story...

Clan Synergy Factor (with help from other randoms) took out an Izzy's legacy Controller base in berile forest at 4:00 am EST and OMG it was sweet. NW fuking pwns ass!

went liek this.

-gwend was taking a strole a punched a tower.
    -guild sees "player gwend attacked.......blah blah" and freaks.
    -Synergy Factor preps for war at our closet base loc.
    -we stroll in and they put the first wave down.
    -we rebuff and run back for second siege sum 20 min l8er and the resistance is slim to none.
    -SF fuking pwn'd the place!

Wewt this games kicks more ass than ever!!1

/sentak.
    [ Russel "Sentak" Neblett | 200 Clan Doctor and proud Veteran of Clan [color=sky blue]Synergy Factor[/color] ]
    [ "Schifter" Schwag | 50 Clan Agent and proud Veteran of Clan [color=sky blue]Synergy Factor[/color] ]
    [ "Jostle" | 1 Clan Shade and proud Veteran of Clan [color=sky blue]Synergy Factor[/color] ]
    [ QL 200 Implant Service!.. "You design 'em,... I do the rest!" ]

Hmm grow a brain.

One the base was defended from multiple attacks from storm and redemption for over 3 and half hours.

Everyonme had to log and the little resistance you encountered was basically the last of the hangers on before they logged.

I mean crow when you actually have a battle not crow when you just walk in basically with only a couple of players defending.

As for gwend she was hanging on and hanging the whole time waiting till it ebbed before you got called in....just lucky.

I personally rethink what your thoughts are of what is a good battle and what is a crap one....

Phinger
    Level 220 Nanotech
    Highangel - Level 212 Crat
    and a 205 MP (Used to buff Phinger ....now buffs everyone else)

You hit Stefan Messamore with nanobots for 14295 points of radiation damage.

i wanted to solo the tower
    BettyRoss (A) dont ever turn yer back on a shady motha backstab4lyfe
    Gwend (A) The original complete healing engineer
    wtts :: prof ring quests

the "i dont need punctuation" army

All battles are good for the winners.

SF did most of the work so that was pretty much Guild vs Guild with a few extras.

-BW

yeah phinger i know. u defeated a rebel base shotly there after. but we still had fun taking one of ur adds defended or not ~

ps. for the record gwend was soling ^_^ eh not sure she did much with the ithaca tho

/sentak.
    [ Russel "Sentak" Neblett | 200 Clan Doctor and proud Veteran of Clan [color=sky blue]Synergy Factor[/color] ]
    [ "Schifter" Schwag | 50 Clan Agent and proud Veteran of Clan [color=sky blue]Synergy Factor[/color] ]
    [ "Jostle" | 1 Clan Shade and proud Veteran of Clan [color=sky blue]Synergy Factor[/color] ]
    [ QL 200 Implant Service!.. "You design 'em,... I do the rest!" ]

What I consider much more fun was defending our base (which we put up in place of IL's) from 3 waves of Omni attacks last night. They successfully destroyed 2 towers before we even arrived, but we just had too many towers so they couldn't get close to the controller. Our guys just swarmed their first wave of attackers -- I even noticed a few IL members with the onslaught

The next 2 waves were a bit silly, red ping, unable to move, sit, fire, or cast, but we held them off pretty easily -- then Belial crashed hard But regardless, the battles are significantly more fun than missioning and dueling in the arenas regardless of lag. I'm not up to create a rivalry here, so thank you IL for being good sports. And thank you to the masses of clanners from other guilds that showed up to assist once their forces grew, it was great fun and greatly appreciated!

Indeed Sheffy, it was really interresting.

We destroyed 2 of your towers then a bunch of clanner show off. Yes they was lag...but at least we lauched an attack. Unlike clanners that destroyed our base the other night. All they have done is camp the line untill everyone had to log.

Thanks to all Omni who help the attack

Sasheya
    Veteran of Izgimmers Legacy

Yea, these first couple of days are a great learning experience for those of us who weren't in Beta. I have respect for those who go out there and attack so early. We can only learn from doing so. Hope to see you guys again on the battlefield

Originally posted by Sasheya
    Indeed Sheffy, it was really interresting.

We destroyed 2 of your towers then a bunch of clanner show off. Yes they was lag...but at least we lauched an attack. Unlike clanners that destroyed our base the other night. All they have done is camp the line untill everyone had to log.

Thanks to all Omni who help the attack

Sasheya
    Veteran of Izgimmers Legacy
    We're talking about two different assaults here.

I went to the first assault for a few minutes, then left when it became apparent it was going to be a standoff. Our attack was a couple hours later from the east rather than from the north. There was no line camping in our assault, nor much resistance.
    Kennan - President, Arcane Legacy
    Asmoran - Retired (Former President, Synergy Factor)

Originally posted by Fingers

As for gwend she was hanging on and hanging the whole time waiting till it ebbed before you got called in....just lucky.
    We didn't get called in. Our offensive there was already planned. Gwend was mucking around on her own out there.
    Kennan - President, Arcane Legacy
    Asmoran - Retired (Former President, Synergy Factor)