Thread: Looking for a well organize and fun Org. - RP would be wonderful-

Looking for a well organize and fun Org. - RP would be wonderful-

Last edited by CyberSurfian; Dec 8th, 2002 at 05:14:03.

Cybersurfian:

We don't RP, per se, but having fun and helping one another out is our prime directive. You would be an awesome asset to our guild. My two senior officers have toons that are 130+ and we have members spread through all levels below. We are slowly building up our ranks so we can have more people to have fun with and establish a strong land control position.

Our web site is: The Descendants

Please give me a tell online or leave a message in our forum if you're interested.

Thanks.

Last edited by CyberSurfian; Dec 8th, 2002 at 05:13:43.

You may also want to check out Project Eden. Feel free to stop by our message boards or catch one of us in game if you have more questions. If your interested catch one of our advisors online and we'd be glad to set you up with an interview. Just as your picky about what sort of guild your interested were just as picky about our members. This has become the secret to our sucsess. If you just want to try it out you could also try teaming with some of our members. We are currently the largest non profession specific guild in Rimor and it's pretty easy to find us out and about.

- Bidi
    Proud advisor of Project Eden
    www.aoprojecteden.org

Last edited by CyberSurfian; Dec 8th, 2002 at 05:13:31.

Last edited by CyberSurfian; Dec 8th, 2002 at 05:13:15.

Lol Your right... Larger isn't better.. but it is easier to find... I think we were as suprised as anyone how fast we've grown... Anyway, bump for you and good luck on your search....

- Bidi
    Proud advisor of Project Eden
    www.aoprojecteden.org

Cybersurfian:

Well, I am very busy, not only with RL but playing AO and only AO. Same for my two senior officers and most of the others that are playing AO in our guild. However, to be perfectly frank, only about dozen of the 155 members on our roster are active at the moment. Our branch of The Descesents was nearly dead when I assumed leadership. My two senior officers were also, at the time, playing EnB but came back to help me in AO. We have been working to build up the AO branch of guild. We're making slow progress, but have some really good people and hope to continue to improve the guild.

As for your roll in the AO branch of the Descendants, it is up to you. Our philosophy as stated on our website is that "nothing is worth doing unless it is enjoyable." So do whatever you find is enjoyable.

As for being an awesome asset to our guild, I find that most people do enjoy helping others, and I trust that if you join us, in one way or another you will be an asset to us, both individually and as a group.

Finally, as to promises, I promise nothing.

I hope this answers your questions.

Thanks for your response and interest.

Last edited by CyberSurfian; Dec 8th, 2002 at 05:12:54.