Thread: Newland Desert map unavailable

Newland Desert map unavailable

I have map nav of about 150 and I have bought about 20 Newland city and Desert maps. I can upload each one yet Newland Desert is still unavailable. Any help?

Thanks

One question... is it the Newland map (map nav 98?) for the desert? Because I have Newland and NLC showing, but can't load the Newland map and get the black grid for the desert.

I have a new character made after the 14.7 patch that can't load it and have a pre 14.7 char that can't load it. And yes they both have enough map nav (both have monster upgrades)

I was always under the impression that the newland city and desert map was for both.

This is the first char I've created since 14.6 I think and I didn't know if it a bug that was introduced during one of the patches. It possibly just hasn't been recreated enough for people to realize that there is a prob.

Arrow

There was a bug on test that even if you bought both maps (theres two for newland) you still couldn't see the desert. I set my mapnav to 700 and bought every single map. It was a "known bug" on test.

Are you having this same bug? Or something else.

If something else, they split newland into 2 maps quite awhile ago.
    mercatura -ae f. [trade, traffic; merchandise]

Moved off-world and found real tradeskills...along with many other things

I have that problem aswell. Newland city works fine, I have both maps, uploaded supposedly and the desert map is the black and green grid.

What's really funny is seeing red tower graphics on the black and green grid. It's like Wargames or something.
    Testlive addict.

Originally posted by Mercatura
    There was a bug on test that even if you bought both maps (theres two for newland) you still couldn't see the desert. I set my mapnav to 700 and bought every single map. It was a "known bug" on test.

Are you having this same bug? Or something else.

If something else, they split newland into 2 maps quite awhile ago.
    That's it, I've uploaded both maps and the desert is the only one that won't come up. I just created a trader and she is having the same problem, but as long as it is a know issue then I just have to wait.

Thanks