Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Defending/atttacking towers....

Our base got wiped out in avalon Q150.

We had the defenders grouped together in the grid and we all went in at the same time. All of us go wiped out without getting a shot off due to extreme lag. When I went in the first time I had half nano charge, no problem I can sit and pop a nano pack in the 40 sec grace period. Never had a chance to sit let alone pop the nano before i died.

The lower level towers are still a high level game and very easy to knock over.
    Take a Q100 for example :
    1 team of under 125's to take out the towers and a high level doc to keep them healed. Add some more high level players in the mix to defend the doc incase a high level defender pops in.

Chances are the tower will fall before anything can be done about it.

They should make it so any player over the PvP limit cannot cast nanos or shoot when within the towers range. This way you don't have a L100 char being chain healed by a L200 doc.

Originally posted by Noer

Yeah, you had fun for how long 15 mins and then we wiped you out and you didn't dare come back. It wasn't our base, we saw 3 major clan guilds attack a little Omni profession-guild and thought something had to be done and we did. Problem is when defenders are too strong the attackers just plant their butt in 75% and wait, forcing defenders to sit there for 4 hours straight. Guess what - that isn't fun. And this has nothing to do with "Noer's attitude". Ask any defender there how fun it was when the attackers realised this was a loss and just camped the place.
    What are u so bitter about Noer?
    Yea, if the attackers are outnumbered they will always try stay safe untill they atleast have a chanse. I was omw there to fight(along with others), but when i got there the area turned 100%.

it got nothing to do with attacking a "litle" guildt... whats that got to do with anything? If some litle guildt with 10 ppl has 5 towers in an area and someone from oposit side want the spot... well gues what...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12