Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Earthmonster

Biz your just so l33t

This another reason why I never bother arena's duels :P

I actually like Earth, he was always quiet honourable in duels, not running when hes low etc, not ganking. This kinda surprises me, /me goes off to hear his side of the story 0_o

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

Re: Earthmonster

Originally posted by Wren "Stongrel" Warren

He continues to shout out obscene insults. I try and calm the situation to no avail. Some people that play this game are pimply teens that got abused by their parents it seems. Earthmonster then says he was not trying to kill Lost, and that he was just playing. Moments later he ganked and killed Mastus for no reason. Then poked fun at him.

I'm not taking sides here, i did mention this that day but, he was attacking me and jankkar when we first entered tir arena without a warning, he got me to low HP but he did stop attacking me when that happened. Imho it was an overreaction, but lost told me she had 200 hp and he was still coming for her or something along those lines. I guess it was earth's way of saying hello? I also remember lostcleavage mentioning something about 'getting the kill' however a neophyte doesn't really have much to gain from killing an apprentice..wouldn't know if they hated each other before.
    "A man is someone who has a cause he's willing to fight for and has a woman in his life he'll do anything to protect."
    -SDI Ssgt. Port, USMC, MCRD Parris Island S.C.

Experienced Stars "Stromm" Nstripes - Retired

Fun stuff: 1 2 3 4 (NEW!!)

Nope, believe it or not, there are people that "go for the kill" and dont give a rats hiney about points. I took Lost way, way down to about 1k HP left, and in comes Earthmonster. I dont care if its a way of "saying hello". He was attempting to kill her for giggles. Its one thing to brawl or attack someone playfully when they're at full HP, its another thing to attack them when they're at 10%. Its called griefing, or if you're after a title, ganking. And he WAS killing Mastus for giggles right after that. Earthmonster dies, and then flies into a tantrum. And to add more injury to insult, it wasn't really me and Lost taking him down. I was hitting him for less than 100pts and dying off his damage shield (and reflect). Sorry this gimp MA with pathetic fist damage did nothing to bring that big hulk down, it was all Lost. He was screaming for a duel, I seriously doubt selfbuffed, he could handle Lost. Maybe he realizes it too, thus why we see him waiting to jump her at 10% HP.

now THAT sounds familiar.
    "Yesterday we bowed before kings and bent our necks to emperors, today we kneel only before truth"

Originally posted by Letah
    I actually like Earth, he was always quiet honourable in duels, not running when hes low etc, not ganking. This kinda surprises me, /me goes off to hear his side of the story 0_o
    true. he is one of the very few people that didnt run away when i was about to kill them..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12