Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Earthmonster

Earthmonster

Well another fun day at the arena. Was dueling Lostclevage, actually took her down to under 25% health, when low and behold in comes Earthmonster to gank her. He kills her pet and proceeds to attack her. Naturally Lost is upset and shouts "you f**king moron", which I do apologize for. What I dont get is how Earthmonster continued to verbaly harrass her. Calling her a bald p*ssy, among other nasty things. His excuse for being so rude and imature was... "You called me a moron", basically acting like a 2yr old. Then he attempts to gank Lost again, I assist my guildie, and we both take him down as he tries to zone to the door, dying just steps from zoning. Earthmonster goes on a rampage, apparently upset that he's died.

http://63.197.77.205/stongrel/scrn0108.jpg

He continues to shout out obscene insults. I try and calm the situation to no avail. Some people that play this game are pimply teens that got abused by their parents it seems. Earthmonster then says he was not trying to kill Lost, and that he was just playing. Moments later he ganked and killed Mastus for no reason. Then poked fun at him.

http://63.197.77.205/stongrel/scrn0110.jpg

My advice to Earthmonster is to grow up. I hope Rebels dont approve of Earthmonster's childish antics. Madde was pretty civil to me after the incident. She had to deffend her guildie, as I had to deffend mine. Its a shame that Earth's behavior started this mess.

/sitting afk in arena for Earthmonster.
    Last edited by Stongrel; Nov 30th, 2002 at 06:53:48.

Mett this guy before, and I can just agree whole heartily with what you just posted.
    "Yesterday we bowed before kings and bent our necks to emperors, today we kneel only before truth"

Re: Earthmonster

Originally posted by Wren "Stongrel" Warren

http://63.197.77.205/stongrel/scrn0110.jpg
    Doesn't that look like fun, all crowded in the entrance to the arena, afraid to go in because of ganks, unable to see what's going on because you're afraid to go in, the red ping and lag, the zone games at the door.... Ahh, that's right, now I remember why I haven't been to a duel in Tir Arena in 100+ levels.
    Katelin Arinia Rhees
    Level 220 Enforcer
    Former Enforcer Professional
    Former President of the late Midnight Reveries
    Account Created: 2001-10-08; Account Expired: 2005-02-19

Re: Re: Earthmonster

Originally posted by Arinia

Doesn't that look like fun, all crowded in the entrance to the arena, afraid to go in because of ganks, unable to see what's going on because you're afraid to go in, the red ping and lag, the zone games at the door.... Ahh, that's right, now I remember why I haven't been to a duel in Tir Arena in 100+ levels.
    LOL

Well its one thing to be clan and gank/kill omni, or vice versa. But just ganking anybody for the sake of killing them and laughing about it is pretty harsh. And being clan and ganking clan is the lowest of the low. Same if you were omni and ganking omni. He was just grief'n for the sake of pure boredom. Lost got upset, which just snowball'd the incident. None of this would have happened if Earthmonster could have played nicely. But anways, this isnt to flame him nonstop. Whats done is done, and I only posted to point out what he was doing. As you can see Mastus wasn't very happy with Earth either.

Thank god everone dosent make a post when somthing like this happens.

Would wait to hear Earths side of the story befre jumping to conclusions, Screen shots can be miss guiding.
    Neophyte Louie "Jankkar" Strikz - 167 Evil Trader

Originally posted by Jank
    Thank god everone dosent make a post when somthing like this happens.

Would wait to hear Earths side of the story befre jumping to conclusions, Screen shots can be miss guiding.
    Nah just ask Mastus.

Nah just ask Mastus.
    I can't hes on /ignore

LOL
    Neophyte Louie "Jankkar" Strikz - 167 Evil Trader

Originally posted by Jank

I can't hes on /ignore

LOL
    well technically you could ask, but he cant answer.
    "Yesterday we bowed before kings and bent our necks to emperors, today we kneel only before truth"

lol.... agg def bar @ 75%.... why not go full u got that nice 8k hps... something ive never even seem b4 even maxed out

Originally posted by Bizkitcan
    lol.... agg def bar @ 75%.... why not go full u got that nice 8k hps... something ive never even seem b4 even maxed out
    What's so funny about his aggdef setting?

I usually think Earthmonster is kewl, whats up with this :P.

And do I spot a noob with 1or so million credits?

God, get a job already

You're right, there must be something wrong with my setting, I'm such a noob! Maybe if I go full aggro now, I'll only kill you quicker. Pfft! My current setup is to compensate for what scope I got, and it hasn't hendered me the slightest in killing you biz.

Originally posted by Piercingevil
    You're right too Pevil, think I'll stop helping guildies out. Buying warp nanos and giving cash here and there, notum frags here and there. Because in AO, you're only as good as whats in your wallet. Riiiiiiiiiiiight!

You're right too Pevil, think I'll stop helping guildies out. Buying warp nanos and giving cash here and there, notum frags here and there. Because in AO, you're only as good as whats in your wallet. Riiiiiiiiiiiight!
    I think someone needs a smack.

Yup, this person needs a smack.

You're right, there must be something wrong with my setting, I'm such a noob! Maybe if I go full aggro now, I'll only kill you quicker. Pfft! My current setup is to compensate for what scope I got, and it hasn't hendered me the slightest in killing you biz.
    Hinderd :P and i dont think you have

Hinderd :P and i dont think you have
    Hindered :P and he just did only verbally.

I usually think Earthmonster is kewl, whats up with this :P.

God, get a job already

Or that he spent it wisely on something worthwhile.

Earth has always been a pieace of ****

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast