Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Miss Rubi Ka 2003

This thread should be cremated and buried at sea.
    Sounds about right.

If I put on a wedding dress and a wig, can I nominate myself?
    And if so, can we please have wigs ingame?
    Vanguard Mharc. Self-equipper extraordinaire no longer. I'm back!

Then I'd choose Cosmik in his thong

I kinda like msjingle's outfit in-game but she acts too erm, well she overreacts too much

Magikal also has a nice choice of cloathes as well as Ananke (or Carrah her alt). Clubs (Needlz) has something too with her super-oversized erm stuff

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

Originally posted by MrHaga
    I who won miss rubi ka 2001 and 2002 will sure as hell win 2003 aswell
    Pfft, I was here first.

Whats your /played?

Lol Piercingevil...you know that Kokk lives on RB2 ?
    GL finding her :P
    Picture of me in real life
    -Honing är gott-

Smile

Piercingevil is a hottie!!
    Virico

Originally posted by Highjack

But again, why do I even respond to 12 year olds without a clue? Man, I am losing it.
    Buh Bye

Originally posted by Mharc
    If I put on a wedding dress and a wig, can I nominate myself?
    And if so, can we please have wigs ingame?

Nooooooooooooo, Crossdressers will overrunn Rk1 and we will have people with thier leets pet which will be wareing Go0-Go Boots and Blond wigs looking like a bad rendition of Kermit the frgo w/ mrs.Piggy

Originally posted by Bizkitcan

Nooooooooooooo, Crossdressers will overrunn Rk1 and we will have people with thier leets pet which will be wareing Go0-Go Boots and Blond wigs looking like a bad rendition of Kermit the frgo w/ mrs.Piggy
    what do you mean they already overrun this game.
    i feel bad for the rl females
    Virico

Originally posted by Highjack

But again, why do I even respond to 12 year olds without a clue? Man, I am losing it.
    Buh Bye

Thumbs up

All i can say is, MrHaga MrHaga MrHaga MrHaga MrHaga MrHaga MrHaga MrHaga MrHaga MrHaga MrHaga MrHaga MrHaga MrHaga MrHaga MrHaga MrHaga MrHaga MrHaga MrHaga MrHaga MrHaga MrHaga MrHaga MrHaga MrHaga MrHaga MrHaga MrHaga MrHaga MrHaga !
    Ipex Monkey
    Mithril Iphek
    ~Tranquility

and i'll start on the..

oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga oooga booga
    Originally posted by Knasbollen

m000

nah Ipex, this is a Miss rk comp, not a best looking shemale rk comp :P

hmmmm

Yep I would have to vote for Littletza. Nothing like seeing a lil hot blonde running around waxing clanners with a big friggin gun.

Oh and just to be safe I am not voting on hottest female of RK.. I am voting on hotest female character on RK. To many of you dudes have some issues and want to play chicks..... did you play with Barbie Dolls when you was growing up to?
    We are not racist, religious, violent, elitist or criminal. We are the sworn enemy of injustice and those who warp laws into justification for the corrupt. We are the freaks in your school, office, or church. We are the ones who do not sit idly by, or turn a blind eye to injustice in any form. We are vigilantes, hackers, freejackers, spies, and friends. We are sick of the current corpora-political trend and seek to ensure that infringements on freedom do not go unnoticed. We are Fixers!

Freshman Pete "Teufeldieb" Freiman - Retired Due to Lack of Content for Fixers in SL

Samuel "Pokett" Adams - Self Healing Tank

Originally posted by TheDeacon/Xcelsius
    I nominate the sexiest woman I know:

REDSNAPER - God she turns me on! funny, witty, she's half the reason I log in sometimes

ALYSANDA - God she turns me on when she's not telling me how sexy she is

NIMBIA - OMG one time when we were talking, I----oh never mind, I'll leave that off these boards

KUPOTEK - cute lil kupopopopo. Oh what I'd do to those hippity hoppity happy feet of hers

ZYLINA - A strong willed woman I'd love to break with my 2 handed snake creation weapon (get your minds out of the gutter). I might need to stun her a few times first though, she's a feisty one!

METALLINE - mmmm....me, her, her pet, my pets, a jar of crisco...the possibilities are endless

LILLEMJAU - omg that butt of hers is out of this world!!! more junk in her trunk than most of the women on rubi ka

SAVINGGRACE - Because we all need a loud mouthed piece of trash every now and again

JAVASCHICK - oh my little nano lady *deletes the rest of his comments because they are too perverse for this board*

STEFFANI - WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOT!!!!

now for guys that play female chars that I'd still do:

SCHMA - dude you're hot

SINCERLEE - dude you're hotter

BOOMDOOM - dude you're hottest

BTW - can I *PLEASE* judge this competition?????????

And all this time I thought you wanted my Fixer chick. Seems I see where YOUR loyalty lies!!!! In your hormones and any hot piece of a$$ you see.

/me feels used
    Nitsobar - lvl 219/13 Doc - Equipment - Perks - History
    MrBruce - lvl 204/6 MA - Equipment - Perks - History
    MsHackalot - lvl 123/9 Twink Fixer - Equipment - Perks - History

Veterans of Synergy Factor

Click to email me

Originally posted by Turin

And all this time I thought you wanted my Fixer chick. Seems I see where YOUR loyalty lies!!!! In your hormones and any hot piece of a$$ you see.

/me feels used
    Slip your feet into some nice and open shoes and he'll be sweettalking 'em again
    Soldier Equip

Victory to the omnis! The Renaissance attacked Nemesis in theyre base in Mort. The attackers won!
    [Gimpybot] Kiwaczek: how the hell they plant ct 8 min before timer ? [Gimpybot] Zantezutske: another nice exploit? (The Renaissance built CT)

Vlain: I am milk every of yous!!!

Proud member of The Renaissance

Star got you all beat :P
    "Yesterday we bowed before kings and bent our necks to emperors, today we kneel only before truth"

i vote Gwend ..shes a hotttttie :P

Smile Phhhh...

You want someone beautiful like my AO wife, Loubie "Loubielou" Naarr who I also know very well in the real world.

Heehee...real world? What's that? Oh heck, they're gonna beat me for mentioning that place...
    Jharick "Jhanarr" Naarr
    Long since left AO :: Catch me on the forums!

Muffins are for sharing, so be cool - buy me a muffin, today!

My Five GUI Skins:::download them now!

Originally posted by Nothinman
    Piercing looks like her face caught on fire and someone put it out with a shovel.
    LMAO
    GalxandJoan "Toxinator" Rox :: 202 Doc
    He "Tearspoint" Totem :: 215 Nano Tech :: Equipment :: Perks
    General :: Band of Brothers :: Band of Brothers Forums

Account Created
    2001-08-23 04:59:27

Account Status:
    Open

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast