Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Miss Rubi Ka 2003

Miss Rubi Ka 2003

Who do you think should carry the title?

I know my vote would go to the prettiest face on Rubi Ka since Tarasque

That's her

Post your suggestions, and lets get Cz to hold an official poll
    Last edited by Tza; Nov 30th, 2002 at 05:30:10.
    Soldier Equip

Victory to the omnis! The Renaissance attacked Nemesis in theyre base in Mort. The attackers won!
    [Gimpybot] Kiwaczek: how the hell they plant ct 8 min before timer ? [Gimpybot] Zantezutske: another nice exploit? (The Renaissance built CT)

Vlain: I am milk every of yous!!!

Proud member of The Renaissance

Red face

She has pretty eyes.
    Cerber - MA Bruiser

Baboone - Portable Deathstar

Dukatus - Choppah

What does this have to do with pvp????

Talking

Originally posted by Wren "Stongrel" Warren
    What does this have to do with pvp????
    You want to be able to PvP when you see something like that :-)

-Af.

Talking pvp

On a sidenote i get a deeper urge to pvp when seeing something like this :

http://www.anarchy-online.com/charac...name/Littletza

/me moving in for the kill *grin*
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion,
    It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed,
    The hands acquire shaking,
    the shaking becomes a warning,
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.

I nominate the sexiest woman I know:

REDSNAPER - God she turns me on! funny, witty, she's half the reason I log in sometimes

ALYSANDA - God she turns me on when she's not telling me how sexy she is

NIMBIA - OMG one time when we were talking, I----oh never mind, I'll leave that off these boards

KUPOTEK - cute lil kupopopopo. Oh what I'd do to those hippity hoppity happy feet of hers

ZYLINA - A strong willed woman I'd love to break with my 2 handed snake creation weapon (get your minds out of the gutter). I might need to stun her a few times first though, she's a feisty one!

METALLINE - mmmm....me, her, her pet, my pets, a jar of crisco...the possibilities are endless

LILLEMJAU - omg that butt of hers is out of this world!!! more junk in her trunk than most of the women on rubi ka

SAVINGGRACE - Because we all need a loud mouthed piece of trash every now and again

JAVASCHICK - oh my little nano lady *deletes the rest of his comments because they are too perverse for this board*

STEFFANI - WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOT!!!!

now for guys that play female chars that I'd still do:

SCHMA - dude you're hot

SINCERLEE - dude you're hotter

BOOMDOOM - dude you're hottest

BTW - can I *PLEASE* judge this competition?????????
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

This thread should be cremated and buried at sea.
    "Yesterday we bowed before kings and bent our necks to emperors, today we kneel only before truth"

Originally posted by TheDeacon/Xcelsius
    I nominate the sexiest woman I know:

REDSNAPER - God she turns me on! funny, witty, she's half the reason I log in sometimes

ALYSANDA - God she turns me on when she's not telling me how sexy she is

NIMBIA - OMG one time when we were talking, I----oh never mind, I'll leave that off these boards

KUPOTEK - cute lil kupopopopo. Oh what I'd do to those hippity hoppity happy feet of hers

ZYLINA - A strong willed woman I'd love to break with my 2 handed snake creation weapon (get your minds out of the gutter). I might need to stun her a few times first though, she's a feisty one!

METALLINE - mmmm....me, her, her pet, my pets, a jar of crisco...the possibilities are endless

LILLEMJAU - omg that butt of hers is out of this world!!! more junk in her trunk than most of the women on rubi ka

SAVINGGRACE - Because we all need a loud mouthed piece of trash every now and again

JAVASCHICK - oh my little nano lady *deletes the rest of his comments because they are too perverse for this board*

STEFFANI - WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOT!!!!

now for guys that play female chars that I'd still do:

SCHMA - dude you're hot

SINCERLEE - dude you're hotter

BOOMDOOM - dude you're hottest

BTW - can I *PLEASE* judge this competition?????????

damn man... I so hope you realize that some of them are men. *goes to puke *
    If it moves I'd propably hit it

Piercing looks like her face caught on fire and someone put it out with a shovel.
    Legion

|| 220 || || Soldier || || Obligatory Equipment listing ||

If you are going through hell, keep going.
    -
    Sir Winston Churchill

Originally posted by Nothinman
    Piercing looks like her face caught on fire and someone put it out with a shovel.
    Haha, that got me laughing out loud indeed!

hey man, that may be, but you gimme a paper bag and a 3 piece popeye's chicken dinner and I'm all good baby! Cmere piercingevil!
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

LOL! I saw this thread and thought I would post here as a joke ^_^.

And I have pretty eyes.

<<<<<<<<<
    "death comes slowly to those who anticipate it and swiftly to the unconcerned" Richard Pyott

You want a duel?.......Go play chess
    You want honor?......Go serve your country in the military

First pistol crat to reach Chief.

Proud follower of the Mexican Hat Band Cult.

Someone seriously needs to make sure Thedeacon gets the Rubi Kan Funny award!

GOD you kill me hehe

And Nothinman: No fire, think she slipped on the ugly tree...and hit every branch on the way down
    Soldier Equip

Victory to the omnis! The Renaissance attacked Nemesis in theyre base in Mort. The attackers won!
    [Gimpybot] Kiwaczek: how the hell they plant ct 8 min before timer ? [Gimpybot] Zantezutske: another nice exploit? (The Renaissance built CT)

Originally posted by kokk
    Someone seriously needs to make sure Thedeacon gets the Rubi Kan Funny award!

GOD you kill me hehe

And Nothinman: No fire, think she slipped on the ugly tree...and hit every branch on the way down
    You know I will kill you right?

Thumbs up Yeah, baby!

I teamed with Piercingevil earlier tonight... All I could think about was how sweet our kids would look, my hair, her eyes... Mmmm, mmmm, mmmm she puts the hooch in Hoochie Mama!

piercingevil looks like a 60 yr. old smoker widow got drunk and dressed up like a clown

edited-- to puke because i thought of Thedeacon getting off from men who act like women
    Last edited by Kapy; Dec 1st, 2002 at 08:12:26.

Originally posted by Piercingevil

You know I will kill you right?
    You know I'm a soldier, right? Soldiers don't die, they whine on the forums and regroup!

But you still got my vote
    Soldier Equip

I who won miss rubi ka 2001 and 2002 will sure as hell win 2003 aswell
    MrHaga the sexyest MP
    = Tranquility =
    Servers first 220 MP
    Servers first AI 30 MP
    Damn you Fryli!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast