Thread: So are the US players now just gonna grab all the land on RK before us europeans?

So are the US players now just gonna grab all the land on RK before us europeans?

SIne the game is out there and you can registere your account, wount the US guilds just grab all the land and leave us europeans with none to grab without attacking?

This is not a nice option for more peaceful guilds who believe in defence more then offence. I might be wrong, but I would like some confermation that us europeans will have a equal chance of getting some land on RK.

Link to a map of what places have been taken, and which are still free

I dunno. I'm in the US and I already know that the good spots, that guilds scouted in Beta, are going to be very heavily fortified by the time even other US gamers get their copies. It's filling up very fast with less than 1 day into NW. I'm assuming I'll have to battle for it come Tuesday, if I can get it by then.

This is WAR!

Cool :)

i Have the feeling us europeans should much rather reroll on Die Neue Weld much less towers there
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion,
    It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed,
    The hands acquire shaking,
    the shaking becomes a warning,
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.

Oh, thats a nice conspiracy teory there They delayed the launch in Europe to move european players away from RK1... Oooohhh Is that evil or what?

Other than the fact that some of the zones have been disabled (to make sure there are some free ones when the rest of us go live) they could well all be taken, and since they are only open to atack 4 hours a day they will be un-assaultable by anyone other than insomnia-suffering European players.

We dont however know what % of the zones have been disabled
    Dont you think I look like Geordie from Star Trek?
    <-----------------------------------------------------------
    Actually I look more of a cross between him and Picard don't I?

I dont think its a very big % , but looking at all 3 dimensions land controller maps, I noticed that atleast FC have put more potential control areas on RK1 then RK2 and even less on RK3. So they have clearly thought about the difference in amout of ppl playing on the servers, so hopefully thay have disabeled enough zones aswell

Just go attack the unique mobs while the Americans are busy building towers
    Turchin - Fat Crat member of Illuminati.

us person

i am a us person, i know about 35 friends of mine who are also us pplz, who don't have the game yet.

so ur not the only ones who don't have it.

All orgs, US and European, suffer from this distribution issue. An individual character have only a certain number of towers at one time (don't remember the numbers from beta). So if the Omni MegaOrg has 300 members but only 25 of them actually got a copy of the NWs, they'll have to focus on a few bases. Or face leaving a bunch of bases under defended.

Saw this during beta. People ran to throw up Controllers and stuck like 1 or 2 guardians/turrets nearby, not realizing (until someone knocked them over like bowling pins) that without extensive turret coverage there would be gaps in the defenses. Which attackers could walk through, unmolested, and take out everything by taking down the controller.
    History admires the wise, but it elevates the brave. - Edmund Morris

The first faults are theirs that commit them, the second theirs that permit them. - Unknown

Did you ever get the feeling that the world had an abundance of idiots? And that God had arranged for you to meet every single one of them before you died? - Kuroshio

good news

uk gets notum wars on 6th december according to www.play.com

that is good news, since it should hopefully spread from the uk to the rest of europe

Heard someone mention that the number of availeble places for towers also has to do with the number of players.

If that means that it is intended that there will not be enough room for everybody, then all the better - because that will force the conflict to happen (even more than it is atm).

But...just about everything in AO is geared for the US players as it is, so why should NW be any different?
    Soldier Equip

Victory to the omnis! The Renaissance attacked Nemesis in theyre base in Mort. The attackers won!
    [Gimpybot] Kiwaczek: how the hell they plant ct 8 min before timer ? [Gimpybot] Zantezutske: another nice exploit? (The Renaissance built CT)

Vlain: I am milk every of yous!!!

Proud member of The Renaissance

Actually, we were going to fly to Germany, where we worked out a secret deal to oppress and dominate the German version of Notum wars customers using unilateral action and cultural domination, along with a signifcant lack of understanding for green party religeon.